Tony ferg

Tony will have a 12 fight win streak in the UFC with no titleshot if that happens. Would definitely have to be unprecedented

He had a shot at both the interim and undisputed titles, he just didn't keep healthy for the real belt.

He had a shot at both the interim and undisputed titles, he just didn't keep healthy for the real belt.
Link me where he was signed to fight Mcgregor for the LW belt? He was given an interim belt (fake belt) for beating Kevin Lee then he was stripped of it.....somehow before Conor because he got injured.

He has yet to get a real titleshot. Interim titles are the biggest joke ever.

I'm sure they are trying to make GSP vs Tony for 230 or 231.

Link me where he was signed to fight Mcgregor for the LW belt? He was given an interim belt (fake belt) for beating Kevin Lee then he was stripped of it.....somehow before Conor because he got injured.

He has yet to get a real titleshot. Interim titles are the biggest joke ever.

You know what I was referring to. Ferguson was officially signed to fight Khabib for the undisputed belt, he was given the opportunity but got injured. It was very obvious that if either guy pulled-out, he was going to get fucked.

I want them to rewind that Kevin Lee fight. But I’ll take them scrapping that 230 fight. And we get Diaz vrs ferg. A little unsanftioned turni.

Ferguson said on his Instagram:

On Opponent. He’s Probly Callin’ Pterodactyls After Finding Out Who He’s Fighting Next, I Owe Him One.

It's almost certainly Max Holloway, who has been hinting that he's close to his return too.

Anything short of a shot against Conor or Khabib is a slap in the face to Tony.

Tony could fight Eddie. That is about the only other guy not booked currently (to my knowledge) that could legit be in there with him.
Eddie could very likely beat him in three rounds.
TFerg lacks the boxing and TDD to make him pay. Eddie could easily box him up and wall n' stall for three rounds.
If Eddie won, this place would melt down.

Ferguson said on his Instagram:

It's almost certainly Max Holloway, who has been hinting that he's close to his return too.
Nah, Holloway is going to fight at 145. I just can not see him forfeit a title. That Ortega fight is money, but he will have to leave the division soon. Champ pay is real. Would be a fucking PHENOMENAL fight tho. I say it's Al, Lee or someone else.

If Nate is still playing games I could see them scrapping his fight and doing Porier X Tony

Other options for Tony could be...
Alquinta
Pettis
Aldo 155 debut

I love Jose but Tony is a much better version of Holloway. Terrible style matchup for Aldo.

But we know the real reason he wants on that card. He's expecting someone to pull out in the main.
No shame in that. Plus it’s good for the fans.

They need a plan B for a fight of this magnitude.

He wants on ufc 229 idk though his chances are slim unless hes willing to not accept ppv money hel be on it but who in the hell would he fight it cant be just anbody youd think lee would be askin for it..

Why would he get PPV money?

Tony Ferguson is just awesome I hope he never gets injured again and we the fans see him fighting as much as possible...The guy is both very smart and ridiculously crazy at the same time...
agree with everything except the smart part...

but the dude brings it every time! Fun to watch

Back