Tony ferg

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He wants on ufc 229 idk though his chances are slim unless hes willing to not accept ppv money hel be on it but who in the hell would he fight it cant be just anbody youd think lee would be askin for it..

Could be ragin Al, or possibly a rematch with Michael Johnson.

But we know the real reason he wants on that card. He's expecting someone to pull out in the main.

If Nate is still playing games I could see them scrapping his fight and doing Porier X Tony

Other options for Tony could be...
Alquinta
Pettis
Aldo 155 debut

He wants on ufc 229 idk though his chances are slim unless hes willing to not accept ppv money hel be on it but who in the hell would he fight it cant be just anbody youd think lee would be askin for it..

I can't imagine that he's on PPV points anyway, usually only reserved for champs or huge draws and he is neither.

Raging Al makes sense, would be a fun fight. But really all about being ready for when the main event falls apart

I have a feeling he is gonna fight Pettis. But its not a fight I'm really interested in, Pettis is too easy to beat.

Anything short of a shot against Conor or Khabib is a slap in the face to Tony.

Tony could fight Eddie. That is about the only other guy not booked currently (to my knowledge) that could legit be in there with him.

Anything short of a shot against Conor or Khabib is a slap in the face to Tony.

Tony could fight Eddie. That is about the only other guy not booked currently (to my knowledge) that could legit be in there with him.
I agree id rather tony waited for his title fight but tony will prolly fight 2 more time before his belt because hes an tripple OG

Tony Ferguson is just awesome I hope he never gets injured again and we the fans see him fighting as much as possible...The guy is both very smart and ridiculously crazy at the same time...

If Nate is still playing games I could see them scrapping his fight and doing Porier X Tony

Alquinta
Pettis
Aldo 155 debut
Fuck that would be awsome id rather see this then nate vs diamond

He should be waiting for the winner of Conor/Khabib, for real, he deserved it. On paper, he's the best guy in that division.

Khabib's gonna pull out, he's too afraid to lose his perfect record. Conor-Tony is gonna be fun

Alquinta
Pettis
Aldo 155 debut
I'd watch Aldo vs Tony in a 3 round fight. Rather see Aldo vs Pettis for his LW debut, or Aldo vs Eddie.

Isn't his leg dangling off by a thread?

No way it's healed as much as it should be so soon ....

tony ferguson vs brian ortega. that would be a sick fight.
<DCWhoa>

I think he should sit out and wait for a main event or a title shot

Over 5 rounds he beats everyone but I worry about him in a 3 round fight

I agree id rather tony waited for his title fight but tony will prolly fight 2 more time before his belt because hes an tripple OG
Tony will have a 12 fight win streak in the UFC with no titleshot if that happens. Would definitely have to be unprecedented

No way in hell tony is getting ppv points unless he’s fighting for title

Sadly any fight he takes will be a step down because the top 4-5 seem to be booked.

On 1 hand I want him to fight a Pettis or Raging Al just so I can see some crazy ass techniques but I really just want Tony to fight the winner of Khabib / Conor.

Just give him Lee/Iaquinta/Andy Wang so he can prove his fitness and be on standby for the title fight or the Diaz fight.

punctuation.jpg

Back