Tony believes Chandler didn't earn a title shot: "You got Dana White Privilege"

Your are biased towards your retarded boy. Ask anybody and they will tell you that Khabib owned Tony big time.

Tony was only insulting and babbling incoherent stuff like always, and Khabib put him in his place with coherent speech and killer one liners. Tony had no answer at all.

Even with just “Hey, sunglasses” he did more damage than everything Tony said.
Your level of delusion is quire funny to me. You act like Tony didnt get khabib super upset like a dozen times when he clearly did.

He didnt own tony... half the tine he asked Tony questions and tony just ignored him.... that's not owning

When you last street fight?! You no steeet fight i street fight! Ooooo good one khabibi you got him good! Lol

tony should worry about Dariush . Dariush gonna ko tony this saturday.

Your level of delusion is quire funny to me. You act like Tony didnt get khabib super upset like a dozen times when he clearly did.

He didnt own tony... half the tine he asked Tony questions and tony just ignored him.... that's not owning

When you last street fight?! You no steeet fight i street fight! Ooooo good one khabibi you got him good! Lol

lol yes Tony said that Khabib has never fought in the street (which is blatant ignorance because all Dagestanis fight a lot in the streets since childhood), Khabib called him out on his BS saying that in a street fight he would eat him alive, and Tony had no answer at all to that.

Even the american crowd was booing Ferguson and cheering for Khabib.

Tony talks to fast and he doesn't stutter. How can he it after so much damage taken.
He sacrifices meaning and logic for speed and eloquence. The mind-mouth connection is top notch but half of what he says doesn't make sense. I love it though, I'm a Tony fan lol

lol yes Tony said that Khabib has never fought in the street (which is blatant ignorance because all Dagestanis fight a lot in the streets since childhood), Khabib called him out on his BS saying that in a street fight he would eat him alive, and Tony had no answer at all to that.

Even the american crowd was booing Ferguson and cheering for Khabib.
oooooo the Americans!! Not the americans! Lol Americans.

He sacrifices meaning and logic for speed and eloquence. The mind-mouth connection is top notch but half of what he says doesn't make sense. I love it though, I'm a Tony fan lol
This is exactly what it is.
If Tony slowed down and thought about what he was saying ,it might make sense but would have zero impact.
His fighting style mimics this exactly.

This is exactly what it is.
If Tony slowed down and thought about what he was saying ,it might make sense but would have zero impact.
His fighting style mimics this exactly.
Damn that's some deep shit bro. Tony is like a stream of consciousness poet inside and outside the octagon.

Back