Tony believes Chandler didn't earn a title shot: "You got Dana White Privilege"

Well maybe Tony would have some privileges if he could actually win a fight.

Tonya is the type of guy who thinks he deserves a title after being finished by everyone in the division.

I mean...he got Chandler on that one.
Why? We can all agree that Olivera deserves a title shot so who should be picked to fight him? Dustin wants to fight Conner for the money and Tony just got smoked by Olivera. The only two left are Chandler and Justin. Justin just lost his title shot so it makes sense to choose Chandler as he is the only one left in the top five.

I don't get that people don't understand this.

Tony may be gone in the head but he's completely right. There's no one on the planet who thinks the question "who's the undisputed best lightweight in the UFC?" will be satisfactorily answered by a fight between Charles Olivera and Michael Chandler.
You are right but adding Tony to the mix is not going to help to answer the question.

even adesanya who came in as an elite kickboxer had to do more fights to get a title shot

chandler should have fought gaethje first before getting the shot
oliveira should fight poirer for the legit deserved title fight
and conor should get tony for the redemption fight

this is how it should have been done but because money is more important for Dustin than the belt and the title BEST IN THE WORLD
we are having this mess
I thought Dustin turned it down to get the trilogy with McGregor

He may be right about Chandler not earning a title shot, but Tony is coming off two losses. Dustin and Justin should be fighting for the belt. With Aloa Vera next in line.

GOAT Silva disagrees....
Stfu you’re suppose to be a hardcore/staff member yet didn’t bring up the fact leben was on a 5 fight winning streak over guys like Jorge Rivera, Patrick cote and Luigi Fioravanti. Chandler got a title shot off a journeyman who should’ve been on a 2 fight losing streak(felder got robbed in Auckland Hooker’s home country) and it was short notice so the weight cut impacted his chin big time plus those two wars prior to the fight. Chandler didn’t earn shit tony is right and I don’t like his psycho ass.

He may be right about Chandler not earning a title shot, but Tony is coming off two losses. Dustin and Justin should be fighting for the belt. With Aloa Vera next in line.

How does Gaethje deserve thd shot more than Oliveira?

Tony’s trash talk for the most part is incoherent rambling but I have to admit the Dana White privilege was a good zinger

Tony talks to fast and he doesn't stutter. How can he it after so much damage taken.

That should've pissed Dana off beat red

instead he couldn't stop laughing

That was Jedi stuff from Tony I'll give him that

he's fukin right too btw The two of them laughing together just now is going to be a meme soon

Who even cares what Tony has to say? It is like taking seriously what Diaz brothers or Diego Sanchez have to say. They are dumb as fuck.

Tony will get destroyed again, this time by that dude with the grey hair.

Tony embarrassed himself. Is normal.
What? he is completly right on this one. Chandler was handpicked by Dana as the replacement for Khabib-Gaethje even before he had or won a single fight in the UFC. Than after one impressive win, he is already fighting for the title?
I would somehow get this if he was some super dominant Bellator champ, but he wasnt. Got knocked out by a FW and then had mindblowing wins vs Sidney Outlaw and an old Benson Henderson. That is enough to qualifiy for a title shot in the UFC these days?

What? he is completly right on this one. Chandler was handpicked by Dana as the replacement for Khabib-Gaethje even before he had or won a single fight in the UFC. Than after one impressive win, he is already fighting for the title?
I would somehow get this if he was some super dominant Bellator champ, but he wasnt. Got knocked out by a FW and then had mindblowing wins vs Sidney Outlaw and an old Benson Henderson. That is enough to qualifiy for a title shot in the UFC these days?

To clarify, my meaning was more overall. He talked shit about Khabib which was tremendously weak, he tries to craft some fake beef with Beneil which was cringe AF all the while painting himself as a gym bully, then he claims Chandler ducked him, to which, he provided no evidence.

Back