Tony back at it again...

lol did u think that was tony? i am honestly not sure what you meant by is this current.

all i was saying was that the threads today have been utter garbage.

Go ride a bull or something whatever you hicks do in Alberta. Maybe tip a few cows, i dunno.

I’m high and 3/4 cut, idgaf what you were talking about. I just like breaking your Regina, inbred balls...

tenor.gif

Damn, I never give likes for shit like this because it's an obvious cheap ploy but you sir have earned the first one with that lovely (albeit completely irrelevant to the topic) young lady!!

I promise you I've been saving shit threads WAAAAYYYYYY before the like system was implemented lol. I appreciate that though, my dude!

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to jump in a cab and ask the driver where hes going
Tony Ferguson's the type of guy to get mad at the mirror for wearing the same outfit as him.

I’m high and 3/4 cut, idgaf what you were talking about. I just like breaking your Regina, inbred balls...

tenor.gif
edmonton+sign.jpg

don't get all loaded and go do something stoopid

I like Tony, the guy knew what he was doing, he definitely knows how to market himself, he keeps posting these to make sure people don't forget about him.

Hopefully it's not a flaming bag of ****, I hear there is an UFC fighter who eats pieces of that, eww.

edmonton+sign.jpg

don't get all loaded and go do something stoopid

It might be me. But I smell me a shoop.

Just sayin.

It’s a shame Kingston doesn’t have a pro sports legacy to brag on. I can’t help your sorry ass, alright.

I promise you I've been saving shit threads WAAAAYYYYYY before the like system was implemented lol. I appreciate that though, my dude!
Haha, I know you've been fighting the good fight Sherbro, seen you around many times over the years!

It might be me. But I smell me a shoop.

Just sayin.

It’s a shame Kingston doesn’t have a pro sports legacy to brag on. I can’t help your sorry ass, alright.

You're so obsessed with where i live........lmao

want to play a game of Bingo?

Winter-Bingo.jpg

The worse thing was I wasn't sure if it was actually going to be Tony before I clicked the video. Im glad it wasn't.

Back