Tony back at it again...

Nabs

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

With his crazy training methods
<DisgustingHHH>

The quality threads just keep coming today.

sherdog never change..

Is that his wife?

Yes, thats definitely his wife

KHABIB IS NEXT

#ChampShitOnly#Snapintuit

After he’s done he should cut it off and let it burn that dump of a back yard to the ground!

After he’s done he should cut it off and let it burn that dump of a back yard to the ground!

LOL! That's Big Bear for ya! Remember that he builds everything himself too! Sacrifice the pretty for the practical.

No, but is this current?
tenor.gif

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to jump in a cab and ask the driver where hes going

I really hope people don't believe that is Tony Ferguson..

Well that settled nothing. Windsor has 7/11s, right? Well fuck that...Drive across to Detroit ya numpty and ask somebody there, alright.

Posts like these make me wonder if I should click on obviously bad threads, not that this thread is one of them, but sometimes there are thread titles that you don’t want to click on. Then you do out of some sort of morbid curiosity and someone attempts to save the thread with a post like this and it’s all worth it.

Not even tony. It doesnt look like tony.

Wtf is this man?????

Well that settled nothing. Windsor has 7/11s, right? Well fuck that...Drive across to Detroit ya numpty and ask somebody there, alright.

lol did u think that was tony? i am honestly not sure what you meant by is this current.

all i was saying was that the threads today have been utter garbage.

Go ride a bull or something whatever you hicks do in Alberta. Maybe tip a few cows, i dunno.

Damn, I never give likes for shit like this because it's an obvious cheap ploy but you sir have earned the first one with that lovely (albeit completely irrelevant to the topic) young lady!!

Back