Tony and Khabib made me go NOFAP

Conor might pee his pants if he gets the rematch. He'll do anything for money at this point, we all know he will lose, but the fact that he is begging Khabib is funny, He's not the boss anymore lol. It's not even interesting to see him fight Khabib. Conor can fight Gaethje until then I won't take him seriously and only see him as a circus act.
descarga (4).jpeg
The Conor that KO Aldo is back! Conor vs Khabib is one of the most competitive fights out there. He has been working on his BJJ so we might see Khabib being submitted for the first time, and standing up, Conor has a new weapon in the arsenal, shoulder strikes, which will nullify Khabib's wrestling. Tony lost to Lee and got a lucky triangle. Tony needs to fight Dustin to prove he is top 5 in the world. Tony's top oppenent is Cowboy!

It took Ferguson 4 rounds to finished Cowboy, 40 SECONDS is what took Conor 2.0! Conor is a different animal now and will KO Khabib in the 2nd. Khabib is so scared that he has rejected 100m dollars to rematch Conor 2.0.
Time is but a man made concept, Tony's the kind of guy to make concept a man made time . Khabib has rejected that currency because its worthless in Dagestan obviously, 200 bill dollars don't get you half a mountain, or half a bear for that matter

View attachment 726027
The Conor that KO Aldo is back! Conor vs Khabib is one of the most competitive fights out there. He has been working on his BJJ so we might see Khabib being submitted for the first time, and standing up, Conor has a new weapon in the arsenal, shoulder strikes, which will nullify Khabib's wrestling. Tony lost to Lee and got a lucky triangle. Tony needs to fight Dustin to prove he is top 5 in the world. Tony's top oppenent is Cowboy!
Conor has two fights in LW, he's 1-1.

That's the thing with Tony, even with a broken arm he goes to a decision and after a loss, we still see him shine. He doesn't panic wrestle whenever he feels blood pouring in his face the way Conor does. He improved and put on entertaining fights, while most of Conor's fights look fake besides the ones he takes a beating and lose, his opponents are not falling for the big stack of money and they beat him. I am serious, there is something shady going on with Conor and his career. He's a freemason and so is Dana White.

I think Tony will get humbled and we will see a typical khabib fight. We shall see....hopefully..

Back