Tony and Khabib made me go NOFAP

CallMeCasual

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just kidding, I will still fap because It feels good ;)

What I actually wanted to say tho is holy moly am I excited for Tony vs Khabib.

Khabib preparing for Tony

But Tony is an animal man, he ain't no rat that's for sure, he's a turtle, ninja turtle and you know which one.

Hyped fights always suck
This will probably end in a shit doctor stoppage

Sherdoggers don’t need to fap as we get 10/10’s daily

Hyped fights always suck
This will probably end in a shit doctor stoppage
Probably, but I will still jizz my pants each and every day until we get to see that doctor stoppage. The fact that it is in Brooklyn tho, Keep it far away from that Indian doctor. These guys have to fight until one of them is dead, I settle for nothing less.

But man, think about it. Reyes just got robbed, we have to settle for Aldo fighting Cejudo for the title and two flyweights fighting for the Vacant title, DC and Stipe trilogy, Adesanya fighting Romero instead of waiting and fighting Costa in the summer. This fight however actually makes sense and not only does it make sense but the buzz around it aswell. I really can't wait, I might just have to time travel.

Who do you got in the fight?

Tony needs to step down and let Conor 2.0 fight Khabib instead. It will make huge money.

Nobody wants to see the Tony fight. Mcgregor vs Khabib will make double the PPV.
I wan't to see Tony fight, and that is obviously the most important thing in the world. Conor can always do a rematch with Cerrone and after that maybe a super fight with Nunes. Let's make it a circus while we are at it, right?

I wan't to see Tony fight, and that is obviously the most important thing in the world. Conor can always do a rematch with Cerrone and after that maybe a super fight with Nunes. Let's make it a circus while we are at it, right?
It does not matter what you want to see. Tony is one of the most boring fighters out there and his PPV numbers prove that. Conor will KO Khabib now that he is focused and hungry again.

It does not matter what you want to see. Tony is one of the most boring fighters out there and his PPV numbers prove that. Conor will KO Khabib now that he is focused and hungry again.
We have already seen Conor do his best against Khabib. He was in the best shape of his life, the whiskey gave him superpowers and he was emotionally in the right place, the trash-talking was on point, he really got under the skin of Khabib. Khabib was shaking and stood no chance. I mean at least that is what Conor's piggy banks told us all before the fight.

However, after seeing him getting sodomized and humiliated for the world to see, I am nice to him by saying he should only pick fights he can win. Therefor a fight against Nunes, he might just beat the female goat and become the female goat himself. Because he got castrated against Khabib that night, everything stripped away from him, lost his manhood. He became a raging alcoholic and went off to do some really fucked up stuff. Let Conor go and come over to Tony's side. It's a lot brighter here, we are all ninja turtles.

We have already seen Conor do his best against Khabib. He was in the best shape of his life, the whiskey gave him superpowers and he was emotionally in the right place, the trash-talking was on point, he really got under the skin of Khabib. Khabib was shaking and stood no chance. I mean at least that is what Conor's piggy banks told us all before the fight.

However, after seeing him getting sodomized and humiliated for the world to see, I am nice to him by saying he should only pick fights he can win. Therefor a fight against Nunes, he might just beat the female goat and become the female goat himself. Because he got castrated against Khabib that night, everything stripped away from him, lost his manhood. He became a raging alcoholic and went off to do some really fucked up stuff. Let Conor go and come over to Tony's side. It's a lot brighter here, we are all ninja turtles.
It took Ferguson 4 rounds to finished Cowboy, 40 SECONDS is what took Conor 2.0! Conor is a different animal now and will KO Khabib in the 2nd. Khabib is so scared that he has rejected 100m dollars to rematch Conor 2.0.

It took Ferguson 4 rounds to finished Cowboy, 40 SECONDS is what took Conor 2.0! Conor is a different animal now and will KO Khabib in the 2nd. Khabib is so scared that he has rejected 100m dollars to rematch Conor 2.0.
Conor might pee his pants if he gets the rematch. He'll do anything for money at this point, we all know he will lose, but the fact that he is begging Khabib is funny, He's not the boss anymore lol. It's not even interesting to see him fight Khabib. Conor can fight Gaethje until then I won't take him seriously and only see him as a circus act.

Back