Rumored Tonight there are a few things guaranteed to happen that go without saying

Benoitthegr8

Filthy Pensioner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It’s almost a certainty that Nick Diaz will not be getting knocked out, when was the last time a Diaz was stopped? Nick throwing the towel in on Nate, this undoubtedly won’t happen tonight. We can’t say with any certainty say the same thing for Robbie

Diaz will attempt to show us something different and special during the fight (gif material), it will will likely be predicted around clowning or disrespecting his opponent

Robbie is at a distinct unfair disadvantage as far as expectations to perform, his execution tonight will likely be critiqued by the fans and the pundits alike

As much as it defies logic, the longer the fight goes the better it will be for Nick, Lawler has been the more active fighter, going a full 5 rounds on multiple occasions, yet Diaz will be at an advantage in the war of attrition if it comes to cardio

Discuss, critique, agree or argue these claims Sherdog

It’s a lose lose for Robbie. If he wins, he will squeak back into the top 15 where he likely gets fed to a prospect. If he loses, he’s on the hot seat.

It’s almost a certainty that Nick Diaz will not be getting knocked out, when was the last time a Diaz was stopped? Nick throwing the towel in on Nate, this undoubtedly won’t happen tonight. We can’t say with any certainty say the same thing for Robbie

Diaz will attempt to show us something different and special during the fight (gif material), it will will likely be predicted around clowning or disrespecting his opponent

Robbie is at a distinct unfair disadvantage as far as expectations to perform, his execution tonight will likely be critiqued by the fans and the pundits alike

As much as it defies logic, the longer the fight goes the better it will be for Nick, Lawler has been the more active fighter, going a full 5 rounds on multiple occasions, yet Diaz will be at an advantage in the war of attrition if it comes to cardio

Discuss, critique, agree or argue these claims Sherdog
truthfully i think this fight be a total dud...but keep actin like their 20 years younger..

eyepoke
fence grab
gruesome leg injury

Diaz is obviously getting knocked out because the MMA community is convinced it can't happen.

Lock it in!

If not having been stopped before or recently means you can't be stopped then no fighter would ever get stopped

I dont know about any of that but I can guaranteed I'm getting fucked up tonight
tenor.gif

It’s a lose lose for Robbie. If he wins, he will squeak back into the top 15 where he likely gets fed to a prospect. If he loses, he’s on the hot seat.
Would just like to see him retire than become a stepping stone :(

Looking forward to see what Nick looks like - nobody knows .I feel Lawler got screwed big time on this last minute weight deal. Diaz hasnt fought in 6 years - this fight shouldve been penned at 177.5 right from the start.
I love Robbies attitude- you can tell its OBVIOUSLY a little annoying but hes ready to go, not harping on it at all and manager not even looking for some extra bread based on the mid week/ fight week change.

I just got this feeling main event is going to deliver. One of the fights this year I'm looking forward to most.

Isn't Lima - MVP next week ? This fight ,given styles, almost impossible to not deliver.
The other UFC ppvs before end of year - mma great place to be the next few months.

FUCKING STOKED. Shame rumble had to withdraw vs Nemkov. Another fight counting days to.

Well I’m doing mushrooms and watching the fights tonight so we can guarantee I’m gunna have a good time, regardless how the fights play out! <45><45><45>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back