Tonight sucked.

V

vod

I guess you guys can finally call me a post whore because this post will contain only two words of value.

Women suck.

Hey if a misogynist is a man hater, what's a woman hater???
:confused: :confused: :confused:

- The Jake

By gods you're right.

I'm not with it today.

I had to subject myself to two hours of training re: changes to the Trades Practises Act. I think our company had a fucken coronary after the ACCC hauled all 3 major petrol companies in Australia through hot coals for alleged price fixing and wants to cover it's ass big time. Not that we have anything to hide per se, but that was a flagrant showing of just how much power the ACCC has and particularly when shown against petrol companies, it just seriously assfucked them (apart from a PR perspective) and it sent a strong message to every company in Australia I reckon.

That training was some of the most mindnumbing, boring, tedious, soul crushing work I've ever done. And that was without speaking to a single customer.

One word: :eek::eek::eek:GAGE

Last time I was this mentally fucked was when I was subjected to the same training program re: changes to the new Privacy Act.....

krusty4.gif

"Errrgghhh..... "

- The Jake

Well we are sometimes! I know I am. :) :) What happened?

Sorry. But I'm not sure I care to elaborate for the entire forum. The people that chat with me personally might get a word or two about my night. But it's not really something that should be public. Hope you understand darling... Maybe we'll get to know each other a little more and you'll be able to jump 'in the know'. But it's not something I wish to be broadcasted.

I understand, you're not the whining kind (not with Jake breathing down your neck ;) )

No, it's not that. Fuck Jake, I'll whine all I want ;)

It's just that it's a really personal thing and I'll share a lot with this forum but there's a few things that I don't think should be thrown out for everyone to read.

Hmmm what to do.?.

On one hand I want to close this thread, but on the other hand I guess your just having a bad night.

I don't like female bashing when there is no reason for it. You can't put us all in the same box. I'm not trying to pic on you or anything but if you start a thread like this at least give a reason or just don't say anything.

Vod I hope your night gets better really.

Oh boy I so wanna side with Vod on this just to start an argument!!! heheheh... CLASH OF THE TITANS HAHAHAHA!

But life's been good to me lately so I'm gonna shut the hell up! :D

- The Jake

i know what you guys mean about women sucking, but i dont have that problem now cause my biznitch is the shiznit

Originally posted by punkmother
i know what you guys mean about women sucking, but i dont have that problem now cause my biznitch is the shiznit

Word.

- The Jake

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate
Hmmm what to do.?.

On one hand I want to close this thread, but on the other hand I guess your just having a bad night.

I don't like female bashing when there is no reason for it. You can't put us all in the same box. I'm not trying to pic on you or anything but if you start a thread like this at least give a reason or just don't say anything.

I haven't bashed women yet. Trust me, I could really bash them. But I just stated a simple opinion. You can't lock down the thread for that. I haven't been overly offensive or anything. It's been a bad night let me just have one simple outlet to bitch. And believe me, there is a reason for it...it's just not your business. So I'll throw down my opinion and if people don't like it, then they don't have to click it. Think I'm an asshole, it's no big deal but I really haven't done anything.

Vod if I was going to shut it down I prob would have by now.

Read the last line in my last post again k.:)

Me, I wouldn't mind if you would turn this thread into a women-bashing thing. In fact, I was already sharpening my verbal knives. Like to do some men-bashing myself :p .

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate

Yeah I guess you would of closed it already. It doesn't seem that my night will be getting any better but your sentiments are appreciated. Unfortuntely useful, but appreciated...

i would love to hear Lady N's assessment of men...but i have nothing bad to say about women, since i have been the cause of all of my downfalls with women

Back