Tonight sucked.

Women are the bane of men. The only reason the human race is still around is because guys aren't (most of us) flexible enough to give ourselves head. If we could, we'd toss our legs up over our shouders, give the collective woman-kind the big finger, and go to town. ^_^

Originally posted by Lady N
Me, I wouldn't mind if you would turn this thread into a women-bashing thing. In fact, I was already sharpening my verbal knives. Like to do some men-bashing myself :p .

I don't think there's too much of a need to bash anyone. It's a specific situation and I'm sure there are a few fine ladies out there. The only thing, they're mostly all taken. I think there will be another one on the market in a few days though.

Originally posted by RangerFTL
Women are the bane of men. The only reason the human race is still around is because guys aren't (most of us) flexible enough to give ourselves head. If we could, we'd toss our legs up over our shouders, give the collective woman-kind the big finger, and go to town. ^_^

I'm going to try giving YOGA a try just so I don't have to deal with shit like this anymore.

I think this http://www.realdoll.com/intro.html is the perfect solution for all you pathetic victims of female abuse. The dolls seem to have all the required orifices and curves and they don't talk. What more could you good ol' boys possibly want? :D

Originally posted by vod
I guess you guys can finally call me a post whore because this post will contain only two words of value.

Women suck.

Don't worry Vod, at the rate of posts you're going you'll have a new belt soon to keep you happy.

This is why I only have male friends ;)

Originally posted by Kato
This is why I only have male friends ;)

Wise choice.

Wow Garrett really? I'm so incredibly excited. It's going to be a wonderful day once my new belt arrives.:rolleyes:

Back