Toney is training serious for Couture

And thats exactly why the UG refers to this place as a bunch of bumbling idiots.

Fair enough....
but if it results in you being banned it's worth it.

Don't you think you'd feel the same way if it was the other way around?

Banned on what grounds?

Expressing my opinion?

You're really going to act like you don't know what flaming and trolling are?

I mean, you're a kid when it comes to Sherdog. You don't really know too much and have a loud mouth (typy-fingers) to express that ignorance.... but you really don't know that the way you're acting isn't so much 'expressing my opinion' but being a dick, and a dumb one at that.

You're really going to act like you don't know what flaming and trolling are?

I mean, you're a kid when it comes to Sherdog. You don't really know too much and have a loud mouth (typy-fingers) to express that ignorance.... but you really don't know that the way you're acting isn't so much 'expressing my opinion' but being a dick, and a dumb one at that.

Yeah I guess I missed that 10 page rule list you guys have here.

So before I get "banned" be on the lookout for kayoss1, kayoss2, kayoss3 ect.

Yeah I guess I missed that 10 page rule list you guys have here.

So before I get "banned" be on the lookout for kayoss1, kayoss2, kayoss3 ect.

I wouldn't call it a "lookout", but you will notice that ever recognizable groan that most vocalize when you're around.

As I said here I feel bad for you.

I already placed money on Toney. He's going to ko him

Same here. Toney will hurt the glass jawed Couture with the 1st clean shot and then it's lights out. Toney in 1st round. Cripe, I have a better chance to last longer than Couture and that's only because I am a much faster runner!

In a thread, I mentioned how Toney is going from 24oz gloves to 4oz. People in the heavyweights said that barely makes a difference............

Anyway, I think Randy will win but Toney is gonna respected by the end of the fight

Epic thread! Didn't think there'd be so much debate on this. Mercer's ko hook was textbook perfection. Toney can win this. Kid McCoy, you're hillarious!

Couture is 18-10 but has fought TOP competition in EVERY one of his fights.
Enson, Valentjin, Illoukhine are top comp?

And he has losses to all 3 of them.

There are some other guys too.

Enson, Valentjin, Illoukhine are top comp?

And he has losses to all 3 of them.

There are some other guys too.

At the time those guys were top notch. Enson maybe not so much until after he beat Couture, but the other two guys were making their mark on the sport at the time. Illoukhine beat Vovchanchyn in an old Vale Tudo event way back when I think.

I've got faith in Toney, I hope he is working on his takedown defense.

At the time those guys were top notch. Enson maybe not so much until after he beat Couture, but the other two guys were making their mark on the sport at the time. Illoukhine beat Vovchanchyn in an old Vale Tudo event way back when I think.
Thanks for the correction, I wasn't aware of the rankings back then.

Back