Toney is training serious for Couture

I already placed money on Toney. He's going to ko him

yea i think im gonna put something up..all the interviews ive seen with him lately he looks in shape

james is true gifted athlete..more athletic then dan hardy.you cant put them in the same sentence or compare.im sure he is gonna be in shape and have a good game plan

“There’s a big difference,” Toney admitted. “MMA is a different ballgame from boxing.”

You see that?

All that "Im going to box these fools" was just hype talk

james is true gifted athlete..more athletic then dan hardy.you cant put them in the same sentence or compare.im sure he is gonna be in shape and have a good game plan

ok, well shane mosley trained hard for floyd mayweather

The point is training serious doesn't meant shit.

ur nuts lol ..how u train live eat sleep shows in the ring or cage..as far as mosley he trained hard im sure but his mental wasnt there..he was fighting very timmid. james is a vet who is gonna be relaxed and on point..he'll be more relaxed than randy even..randy is gonna be timmid

ok, well shane mosley trained hard for floyd mayweather

The point is training serious doesn't meant shit.
Well with wisdom like this you are all set to be the next great Boxing trainer I am sure (may be even surpass Ray Arcel)...

By the way Floyd would disagree considering the fact that he takes his training very seriously and is known to be one of the hardest workers in the Gym.

yeah they have Toney at +500 on 5dimes, jump on that while you can guys.

This interview gave me some mad respect for Toney. At least he's taking this seriously more so than his recent boxing matches. Maybe he has a shot?.... Nah Couture will wreck him. Better luck next year.

i wonder if we'll even see toney get some punches off, couture is gonna be avoiding the stand-up like we've never seen before (unless he plans on using leg kicks, which is still a gamble).

I still don't expect much. He still has tits.

He's probably putting in a good work, but with a few only months of training he'll still be a novice on the ground at best. It's always the same thing, either a quick ko by Toney or a ground and pound fest or a submission by Couture.

I like Toney in this fight, of course it's being set up for him to lose, maybe even be humiliated, by Dana, but Couture needs the takedown, as his chin is gone, and Toney who may not be a Julian Jackson style puncher, will only need to land on the button once for Couture to be shook to his core. Will we see Couture go for a double leg from the other side of the cage, or will he try and get the Greco clinch, both carry danger against a guy like Toney. Those odds are great, get on them.

Well with wisdom like this you are all set to be the next great Boxing trainer I am sure (may be even surpass Ray Arcel)...

By the way Floyd would disagree considering the fact that he takes his training very seriously and is known to be one of the hardest workers in the Gym.

yes but floyd has been training the same thing all his life.

toney now isn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back