Tomorrow we should know the truth about the Eddie Alverez contract situation!

Tomorrow as in later today as its only 1am or tomorrow tomorrow?

He may have other plans, but we want to see him get in to the big show

Tomorrow as in later today as its only 1am or tomorrow tomorrow?

Haha I gues for you later today. In Hawaii it's 8:36 pm Sunday. Well now I'm not sure I'll have to look at the tweet again.

"It might get ugly"

- Dana White

He aint gonna be the champ in either the UFC or Bellator, so I say just take the money. Whom ever is offering more!!!

He aint gonna be the champ in either the UFC or Bellator, so I say just take the money. Whom ever is offering more!!!

The Ufc is offering more but Bellator is fudging details to make it seem like they have offered the same.

They are saying that they are matching the Ufc ppv points because they will also put on ppvs that will do 300,000 buys. Everyone knows Bellator is nowhere close to putting on a ppv and wouldn't come close to drawing 300k buys.

Its 1:45 am Monday here in Ohio. Fucking cows.

I'm moving to southern Ohio in February for a job. I'm not going to lie I'm a little depressed. I'm moving to Chillicothe Ohio. Have you been there? At least the cost of living will be cheaper than Hawaii.

I feel like he's gonna trash Bellator. Well deserved IMO

I feel like he's gonna trash Bellator. Well deserved IMO

It's too bad this isn't like a team sport. The UFC can trade rampage Jackson to Bellator for Eddie Alverez. Both aren't happy with their current employers.

I'm moving to southern Ohio in February for a job. I'm not going to lie I'm a little depressed. I'm moving to Chillicothe Ohio. Have you been there? At least the cost of living will be cheaper than Hawaii.

Culture shock coming your way. From Cincy.

-
Anyway about Alvarez, do people really want him in UFC more. I don't care/am leaning for him in Bellator because I want them to succeed and I think he has some interesting match ups in Bellator. UFC is stacked at 155.

It's too bad this isn't like a team sport. The UFC can trade rampage Jackson to Bellator for Eddie Alverez. Both aren't happy with their current employers.

Team sports are a ton easier because athletes make as much as they are truly worth. In individual sports, a promoter can have a monopoly (not technically, but they don't have to attract the fighter with a better deal).

Oh man its gonna be a BIG CHANGE FOR you. I have but its been a long time. Im in a more developed areas im in Concord right next to mentor not far from cleveland about 25 min. Honestly anywhere you move here its gonna be a tough change. We have like 11.9 months of winter.

Culture shock coming your way. From Cincy.

-
Anyway about Alvarez, do people really want him in UFC more. I don't care/am leaning for him in Bellator because I want them to succeed and I think he has some interesting match ups in Bellator. UFC is stacked at 155.

I would prefer he go to the UFC but if he stays with Bellator no big deal I'll enjoy his fights there.

He will sign with the Korean organization most likely IMO

Back