Tomorrow we should know the truth about the Eddie Alverez contract situation!

Oh man its gonna be a BIG CHANGE FOR you. I have but its been a long time. Im in a more developed areas im in Concord right next to mentor not far from cleveland about 25 min. Honestly anywhere you move here its gonna be a tough change. We have like 11.9 months of winter.

11.9 months of winter, that sucks. The high today was 79 degrees. Oh well i have to go where the money is at!

11.9 months of winter, that sucks. The high today was 79 degrees. Oh well i have to go where the money is at!

Lol I exaggerated a bit nut to you it will probably feel like that as todays high was 33the 79 isa our summer months well this year we were in the high 80s-low 90. For sure man you gotta do what you gotta do. Oh and btw red lobster is not a good place to go get seafood.

Lol I exaggerated a bit nut to you it will probably feel like that as todays high was 33the 79 isa our summer months well this year we were in the high 80s-low 90. For sure man you gotta do what you gotta do. Oh and btw red lobster is not a good place to go get seafood.

Haha Red Lobster that's where the tourist go to eat, eventhough Hawaii has plenty of real seafood restrauants.

Holy shit I had no idea that had that garbage out there lol.

Yes and the tourist in Waikiki love going there. I think it's popular because they know what to expect from red lobster.

This will blow up in Bellator's face when having to negotiate with future fighters.

Imagine Michael Chandler, when his contract comes up for renewal. He's the champ and Alvarez is likely going to be making 10x what he is.

If I were Bellator, I'd let Eddie walk and start brand new with Spike. They've already got the guy that beat Eddie under contract.

It's not like Eddie was able to make Bellator's ratings spike over the last few years. It feels like they're just trying to let the UFC know that they are not going to back down anymore. Sucks for Eddie as he's caught in between. At least he will get paid.

I always find it odd though that guys who pass on signing with the UFC usually get stuck in horrible contracts...Alvarez, Bibiano, Hieron, a lot of the Strikeforce guys

Word is that Bellator are 'matching' with things they can't deliver, like putting him on PPV claiming it would do 300k buys. I assume that Eddie will say that BJorn is basically trying to bully him into staying.

Yes and the tourist in Waikiki love going there. I think it's popular because they know what to expect from red lobster.

You will get more bang for your buck here in Ohio, but boy will it be a change. My science teacher last year moved here from there. He used to experiment and take data on volcanoes, but it didn't pay enough. So he teaches chemistry now in Ohio. I was talking to him about Hawaii and he started tearing up saying he wanted to go back but couldn't afford it. I don't mean to be an ass it's a true story. Sorry to depress you.

This will blow up in Bellator's face when having to negotiate with future fighters.

Imagine Michael Chandler, when his contract comes up for renewal. He's the champ and Alvarez is likely going to be making 10x what he is.

If I were Bellator, I'd let Eddie walk and start brand new with Spike. They've already got the guy that beat Eddie under contract.

It's not like Eddie was able to make Bellator's ratings spike over the last few years. It feels like they're just trying to let the UFC know that they are not going to back down anymore. Sucks for Eddie as he's caught in between. At least he will get paid.

I always find it odd though that guys who pass on signing with the UFC usually get stuck in horrible contracts...Alvarez, Bibiano, Hieron, a lot of the Strikeforce guys

I would have to think in the future all young up and coming fighters will avoid Bellator at all costs. Why risk getting stuck there and not making it to the UFC.

You will get more bang for your buck here in Ohio, but boy will it be a change. My science teacher last year moved here from there. He used to experiment and take data on volcanoes, but it didn't pay enough. So he teaches chemistry now in Ohio. I was talking to him about Hawaii and he started tearing up saying he wanted to go back but couldn't afford it. I don't mean to be an ass it's a true story. Sorry to depress you.

That's cool, I know what I'm getting into. I've been here 4 years and now it's time to go. Paying $1525 a month for a crappy one bed appartment sucks! The weather will be hard for me to get use to!

I've never listened to Ariel Helwani's show before but will have to tune in for it tomorrow! If he trashes Bellator and gets stuck working there that's going to make an awkward work environment!

[Yt]?v=YLP1_jwT9_M&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YT]

JK lol but seriously I like Ohio and you just made me sad.

i think Eddie signs with Bellator but will regret it as time passes.

That's cool, I know what I'm getting into. I've been here 4 years and now it's time to go. Paying $1525 a month for a crappy one bed appartment sucks! The weather will be hard for me to get use to!

Wow dude my mortgage is $930 a month for a 4dec bedroom full basement and 3.5 acres of woods.

[Yt]?v=YLP1_jwT9_M&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YT]

JK lol but seriously I like Ohio and you just made me sad.

I'm sure Ohio is just fine. There's pro teams out there and the UFC been there a couple of times.

Wow dude my mortgage is $930 a month for a 4dec bedroom full basement and 3.5 acres of woods.

For $930 a month I might be able to get a studio appartment at best. I live in Waikiki though so it's more expensive.

Back