tomorrow is the most stacked mma card on paper in the last 5 years...

Looks like this is one for the US only.

Viva, which has shown Bellator cards in the UK before, has a nice solid block of teleshopping while the PPV is on.

Channel 5, which Viacom just bought, has decided to go with "DIY Dummies" where, the preview tells us, a man sill hasn't finished his bathroom after 5 years!

Thanks bro. We need to form 5-10 poster units soon and go into the heavies and overwealm them with our bellator enthusiasm. We will get the worldwide going first to the point where 80% of the front page is bellator with at least 10 new quality threads per day. After that we convert the heavies and turn this little flame into a roaring blaze.

You guys wanna sign an alliance with the SFL Elite(me and Big Jitendra Khare)? I don't see those Zuffa punks stopping us.
Michael Page is an SFL veteran and is fighting for Bellator tonite.

I for one am looking forward to it.

Already pre-ordered on my cable box.

You guys wanna sign an alliance with the SFL Elite(me and Big Jitendra Khare)? I don't see those Zuffa punks stopping us.
Michael Page is an SFL veteran and is fighting for Bellator tonite.

If the sfl guys over there converted to bellator then theyd probably get that place rolling again. The satish stuff was hilarious for a while and Ill admit sfl cards were entertaining but its gotten a bit stale. I dont want to be hurtful but I just cant see myself posting about satish at this point so I doubt the alliance would work. If you, philly, ccs, and whoever else want to get into bellator though and go hard then Id be willing to form an alliance.

Bombers should put his 500 vcash on Brooks as well.

If the sfl guys over there converted to bellator then theyd probably get that place rolling again. The satish stuff was hilarious for a while and Ill admit sfl cards were entertaining but its gotten a bit stale. I dont want to be hurtful but I just cant see myself posting about satish at this point so I doubt the alliance would work. If philly, ccs, and whoever else want to get into bellator though and go hard then Id be willing to form an alliance with them.

I rep Bellator on a daily basis, holmes. Philly and CCS just watch WWE these days. :icon_sad:

2nlv0cg.jpg

Here is the vbookie MMA forum.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f99/

All the main card fights are up. Just click on the thread and bet the amount you want too. If you put 500 on Brooks you get about 3500 back.

I typed in the 500 beside brooks and clicked bet now and it seemed to go thru. I couldnt see anything when I went to my bets to confirm it so Ill check it again in an hour.

I typed in the 500 beside brooks and clicked bet now and it seemed to go thru. I couldnt see anything when I went to my bets to confirm it so Ill check it again in an hour.

It went through. You can just click on Will Brooks name in the thread and see a list of all the bets on him and your name is on there.

I rep Bellator on a daily basis, holmes. Philly and CCS just watch WWE these days. :icon_sad:

2nlv0cg.jpg

If youre reppin bellator on a daily basis then youre cool in my books. Are we all gonna try align with bellator fan? or are we going to do our own thing in here are do the ocasional.super.alliance? or.what do you think?

Edit: see if you, armbar, magog, and others can get the bellator and jmma.section going. I knowarmbar can do it singlehandidly. 10 new threads in there per day

Last edited:
i can't wait to see MVP kick this poor guy's head off.

This is a pretty good fight card. A lot of these guys will likely never make it into the UFC, but that doesn't mean they aren't good fighters who put on good fights. The only things that really excite me are the hope of Michael Page's hype train crashing and burning, Blagoi Ivanov's career progression after almost dying, and Shlemenko kicking the possibility of another DUI out of Tito's liver.

Looks like this is one for the US only.

Viva, which has shown Bellator cards in the UK before, has a nice solid block of teleshopping while the PPV is on.

Channel 5, which Viacom just bought, has decided to go with "DIY Dummies" where, the preview tells us, a man sill hasn't finished his bathroom after 5 years!

Fantastic. I'll have no qualms about having to go to less than legitimate methods of watching this then.

Bellator is really coming up.

This is a big step up for them as a promotion

Storm is Top 15, Rampage and Mo are Top 15, Chandler is Top 5. Maybe Kongo, Ivanov, or Volkov are 15ish, no higher then that and only one of em.

The UFC card at the end of this month has Number 1 BW, Top 3 P4P in Barao. Top 10 in Dillashaw. Top 6 in DC and Hendo. Top 5 in Jake and Lawler. Top 15 for Takeya and Cisco.

This isn't even the best card in the next 8 days guys.

Its a awesome card for Bellator, with Eddie it would have been sweet. But let's not get out of hand here you guys.

damn you almost flipped me with your rankings but when I think about it every UFC card is filled with boring top 10 fighters.

Bellator PPV has got exciting fights top to bottom, rankings aside. it's the first card I'm gonna decisively stay home saturday night to watch it in a long time.

also Volkov has got to be top 15 at fuckin' HW and why can't all of them three be top 15? at fuckin' HW?

Haha, keep shilling, sunshine.

There have been 10-15 better UFC PPV's in the past 12-15months, mate. Calm it RIGHT down.

Cmon man, you are saying UFC has 10-15 good shows a year? More like 3-5 maybe...

I haven't bought a PPV in a while but I want to support Bellator. Bjorn doesn't come of as a complete jerkhole. I'll be watching tonight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back