tomorrow is the most stacked mma card on paper in the last 5 years...

I have contacted Sherdog moderators and found out your exact location. The authorities have been notified about your misbehaving.

Oh great. Now you're gonna get all these people busy trying to look for a stream that will not exist. Well done

not.jpg

Could you just calm down a bit Bombers

Atleast the troll goes all out.

Shit why last 5 years? if you are gonna troll say its the greatest card in the history of mma, Page/Mo is also the biggest fight in combat sports history.

The best MMA show taking place tomorrow is the ROH-NJPW joint show from the Hammerstein.

Haha, keep shilling, sunshine.

There have been 10-15 better UFC PPV's in the past 12-15months, mate. Calm it RIGHT down.

Da B is a UFC shill account, I'm sure of it. He sets em' up, the other UFC posters knock em' down. I'll keep watching bellator, and the UFC, but yeah..

Da B is a UFC shill account, I'm sure of it. He sets em' up, the other UFC posters knock em' down. I'll keep watching bellator, and the UFC, but yeah..

If you watch the ufc shill accounts you will notice their tactic is to prevent any kind of uprising in here by knocking it down immediately. When pro bellator posters start getting action going, they gang up on them immediately and try retire them. When theres too much action and it starts getting momentum they start with the "bellator is sleazy/eddiea contract/do you agree with how bellator doea business" and so on to turn them off of the company. When its dead in here, they stay away so people just wont want to post in here due to lack of activity.

What I do is start threads to get some activity going, intentionally steer the ufc shills into hating on me rather than the average belltor fan poster, and stir the pot to get some energy in here and hopefully attract other posters to the ww section.Why do I do it? Because I like bellator and am a.trouble maker by nature.

Cliffs=not a ufc shill

It has the best local talent they have to offer there and the a lot of their best fighters on the undercard, and very intriguing matchups on the main card. When you factor in what they have to offer and the skills of the fighters. Could be right

Will Brooks is a 6-1 underdog, Mr. Bombers. You gonna make that bet?

Back