Tom Metzger has died

Dude missed out by being born in the wrong era. White supremacy had a way more bullish outlook until last week happened.

Metzger in 1980 won a three-man Democratic Party primary for Congress in San Diego’s 43rd District, leading the party to disavow his candidacy and endorse his opponent, Republican Clair Burgener. Metzger lost by 87% to 13% in the heavily Republican district.

Libs really trying to say he wasn't their guy

@irish_thug

this type of stuff I mean this dude was a legit racist. I mean it’s cool some people wanna keep his name alive but I’d rather he be forgotten
It's a clear troll post, drawing a parallel between him and Robert Byrd.

It's a clear troll post, drawing a parallel between him and Robert Byrd.
All good. I just don’t want the names of scumbags in my lexicon. with the political climate were in I wouldn’t be shocked if people make this dude a martyr of some sort.

tenor.gif

He did run for office as a democrat

All good. I just don’t want the names of scumbags in my lexicon. with the political climate were in I wouldn’t be shocked if people make this dude a martyr of some sort.
I doubt you'll see anyone around here singing his praises. Shitting on him, and using him to shit on opponents? Sure.

thats not even prime chuck
Not enough cough syrup in his veins for you?

Prime Chuck was always a myth, he threw wrestling out the window and became a slugger with a good chin, beat a bunch of cans and got old.

Hackelman's "land the right hand" strategy became a joke at times...it was however a legitimate strategy given how hard Chuck was hitting people in his prime. Few fighters in MMA history at any weight had power like Chuck. I remember after this fight about a min after this KO and Guy still isn't moving...Chuck is on the other side of the cage and you can see him mouth "fuck" in a disheveled way as he looks over at Guy all scrambled on the canvas.

Had no idea who the guy is / was. Sounds like that's a win for me

Oh I see sherfont is at it again with another nazis thread. Check mate cuckservatards!

he could have just died and the media not said a fucking word. to an outspoken individual that is the worst death. one where no one gives a fuck or remembers you even existed in the first place. nope lets give him the death he wanted. one where everyone can see who he was and what he was about. then lets let people comment about, and let chaos happen. and install/re-enforce ideologies into peoples head. because the vast majority of humans can be so easily manipulated and brainwashed. great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back