Tom Metzger has died

Yes it is because I told a joke and the kids going ape shit and can't even come up with a proper rebuttal.

I don't want to waste time on it.
You were low grade shit posting and you got slapped down pretty hard.

Next time save even more effort by not making dumb posts to begin with. Also read some books, they’re good for you.

Trump just tweeted out that while he didn’t know Guy, that he heard Guy supported Trump and was a fine person.
The fact that most people would have to check his Twitter feed to be sure shows about how well the past 5 years have gone.

Except a white nationalist isn't dictating Trumps policies.

Stephen Miller is 100% a white nationalist. Leaked emails show his bent clearly, as does the testimony from a former Breitbart writer who herself claimed to be a WN at the time she worked there.

When nazis do their routine at Charlottesville, killing a person after a night of surrounding a black church and a synagogue, and your response is to tell a writer to put up stories on the site about immigrants or blacks murdering someone in America.

When you're pushing Camp of Saints, Evola, Guenon and their traditionalism? Exceedingly clear, as it has been for sometime with another one of Trump's alt-right cadre, Steve Bannon.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/13/politics/katie-mchugh-stephen-miller/index.html
Former Breitbart Editor: Stephen Miller is a white supremacist. I know, I was one too.

"He then raised the possibility that those potential migrants could be allowed to stay in the US with Temporary Protected Status (TPS) -- the special category given to Haitian survivors of the devastating 2010 earthquake among others.
TPS is giving to citizens of countries who are unable to safely return because of an environmental disaster, a war or extraordinary conditions that are temporary.
"Wow. Ok. Is there precedent for this?" McHugh asked, to which Miller responded with a link to an article on an extremist website that promotes the racist "great replacement" theory that white people are facing genocide"

Leftists have lost an important ally today.

6 pages and this wasn't even included?

How could you, sherdog?

edit: that's Metzgers kid, John

Back