Tom Cruise-Like Mask in Eyes Wide Shut

the entire movie had illuminati and masonic symbolism. that party was like that famous rothchild party in the 70's.

Probably like any Epstein party...only his was with kids and teenagers

the entire movie had illuminati and masonic symbolism. that party was like that famous rothchild party in the 70's.

Ultimately though its a story that looks to pick the mindset of conspiracy theories apart, its the story of how Cruise's character likes to think of himself as a hero fighting a villainous secret society to feed his ego and cover his insecurities. To compare it to Fincher again its akin to Fight Club in how it shows an anti establishment viewpoint can also feed into egotism and cult like followings.

If theres something wrong with the high society Cruise see's its not that there is a murderous masonic secret order but rather a load of rich people playign fantasy who are very happy to hire lots of sex workers to go along with it and thats something Cruise knew about right from the start with his client and the prostitute ODing.

Last edited:
Dude in the back looks more like dark side Chris Weidman. Darth Chris Weidman

He's still my boy!
palpy-blogroll-1555107448109.jpg

Reactions: Zer
So the first actress got fired on the walk over?
We need to get to the bottom of this.

My guess is a horny movie exec wanted some inappropriate sexual relations with the already fully nude hot woman then flexed his power and replaced her.

eyes wide shut.gif
All I know is that if you watch this movie with your girl, it's a 100% guarantee you get laid either during or after or both. Thanks, Kubrick!

Oh, and the original short story is pretty good too! (Die Träumnovelle)

Oh, oh! Just learned that Cruise is named "Harford" because his character is supposed to be "Harrison Ford"-esque!

Last edited:
There are some really nice naked chick bodies in that movie. I suggest watching it for that alone if you've never seen it.

Back