Tom Brady got offended over the tiniest little Roast

I could win 8 super bowls too if i had the talent of Tom Brady. I mean, how many other people are as talented as him? None. That doesn’t excuse his thin ass skin and kissing his kids on the mouth.

I also bet I went further in athletics than you did.
Congrats? I never said anything about being an athlete, but I'm glad that you're proud of your own athletic accomplishments. Can your dad also beat up my dad?

lol, what a baby. I mean, it's not like he even said anything about his family.
tom dont want to laugh at notion of givong kraft a bj after he givos hima a massage lol

Nikki Glaser is the GOAT roaster. imho

He’s used to the nfl changing the rules to protect him. I got news for you Tom, you’re not the boss of the comedy roast, sit down and take your lumps boy.

He’s lucky Greg Giraldo isn’t around anymore, that guy would’ve dragged him down the road

It's a work, he spoke into the mic.

Dude, you got worked, let it go. The Undertaker isn't actually a zombie either.

Thanks for your gleaning insight, Doctor Deepthought.

Last edited:
Congrats? I never said anything about being an athlete, but I'm glad that you're proud of your own athletic accomplishments. Can your dad also beat up my dad?
If he was still alive, absolutely. Your dad is real lucky. Probably had a bigger dong too

This roast was incredible. Nikki Glaser is nuts.

I love her roasts. I also felt bad and laughed my ass off at her at the roast where she spent like 5 minutes saying how bad she wanted to have sex with Blake Griffin and he proceeded to talk 5 minutes about how she was a damaged little climber and found her repulsive....lol

This whole thing was amazing. Even Dana got some zingers in. Holy fuck what was Ben Affleck on? I had to skip thru his rant.

Who knows Roberts marriage or something could be on the rocks or relatioship with his kids... All jokes about Brady were way more brutal and he took it.

Kevin Hart was annoying but everyone else was pretty good. Nikki was the best.

I cannot stand Kevin Hart. He tells a joke....laughs at it himself and then just keeps saying "right....right....come on.....come on" and shit like that. It's like he's gotta sit there and admire his own jokes. I usually have to fast forward through his self indulgent crap

I love her roasts. I also felt bad and laughed my ass off at her at the roast where she spent like 5 minutes saying how bad she wanted to have sex with Blake Griffin and he proceeded to talk 5 minutes about how she was a damaged little climber and found her repulsive....lol
She Into anal too iirc

Started watching this tonight and saw the BMF in the crowd

Back