Todd Duffee is back!

What ? you got the old skin look back ???

Share please, pretty please.

Hehe, I didn't get it back per se, but I made Sherdog look pretty damn similar to what was back then.

Install Stylebot (for Chrome at least that's what it's called) plugin/extention and it will allow you to change colors for any website you want for every element you want. That is gold my friend. I finally can read Sherdog without my eyeballs exploding from that crazy white font on black background. I set it to gray background and many elements to different shades of gray too so that now it looks fucking nice. That was my find of the year in Sherdog, lol.

To me it was the Russow fight. Duffee spent twelve minutes outclassing Russow in every way imaginable and then went down like an old redwood tree when Russow finally touched his chin.
are you really so dumb that you don't realize that's the same fight

Glad to see he finally woke up from the Mir fight

if you're reading this Todd don't forget they said the same shit about Arlovski and he came out with a 4 fight win streak during his UFC return. HW is the most unpredictable division. I'm a fan of this signing.

Wonder who he is fighting....Overeem? If so he loses again.
50/50 fight, they're both chinless..

f5kus6Y.png

I hope he has recovered from Overeem's knee. WAR TODD!!!
I think you're thinking of Fujita who Overeem damn near killed with a knee. Reem did land a few knees to the body of Duffee but it was the hands that put him out.

And speaking of American HWs who got destroyed in Japan, whatever happened to Shane Carwin? I saw that Heath Herring weighed in to fight the Iranian monster who Shane was supposed to be fighting.

To me it was the Russow fight. Duffee spent twelve minutes outclassing Russow in every way imaginable and then went down like an old redwood tree when Russow finally touched his chin.
{<hhh]

hammerfist of doom was the russow fight.

Back