Todd Duffee is back!

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score

2v3n574.jpg

todduffe_crop_north.jpg

Obligatory. When Sherdog still looked readable.
Fortunately I found out about stylebot where I can make Sherdog wear whatever colors I want so that my eyes don't fucking explode when I'm browsing it.

He's BACK!!!................. to fight once every 3 years.

God bless him, but he've never been the same after that hammerfist of doom

Poor guy. He's getting shit here on Sheepdog. But he was once a fine prospect before other fighters discovered that beneath all that muscle and finely-tuned athleticism he couldn't take a shot to the chin.

A little surprised but i like it

God bless him, but he've never been the same after that hammerfist of doom

To me it was the Russow fight. Duffee spent twelve minutes outclassing Russow in every way imaginable and then went down like an old redwood tree when Russow finally touched his chin.

swsb_character_fact_duffman_550x960.png

Well, 10 years from now, when his contracts been fulfilled, he can go back to directing those Boondock Saints movies.

Mirs career gained legitimacy because of duffman. Before that Ko, Mir was getting shit on here left and right. Bigfoot and Duff all of a sudden put Mir in the top 5 hws all time around here.

I like the big lug! Dreadful chin but he's an above-average HW - he always absolutely decimates guys like Anthony Hamilton who hang around and pick up a few wins of their own.

Give him someone like Chris De La Rocha, see if he can build some momentum again.

todduffe_crop_north.jpg

Obligatory. When Sherdog still looked readable.
Fortunately I found out about stylebot where I can make Sherdog wear whatever colors I want so that my eyes don't fucking explode when I'm browsing it.

What ? you got the old skin look back ???

Share please, pretty please.

When he fights there's only one sure thing...

giphy.gif

Let's not forget that when he knocked out that guy out in 8 seconds in his ufc debut, people thought here on sherdog that he is going to be the initial conor mcgregor.

I use FreeStyler, it looks so much better.. :D

Back