Opinion Today's Anecdote of Why I Don't Care for Cops: Fakeout Pullover

That’s his reward for having to deal with actual crackheads.

Try putting yourself in his position for a week.

Ok, I guess everyone has to troll from time to time.
I told my buddy this and he said cop must have been bored.

ummm have you thought he got a call and someone closer was able to take it. Why do people think everything always revolves around them?

Plausible, but odds are far more likely he just decided to punk me out. You know when a cop is riding your ass and checking your plates. Well, he was almost certainly doing that.
I added a drawing to show what happened. He never sped up even....just casually drove by and made a turn and then u-turned and kept going same way. The road was pretty much a dead end of a plaza- he wasn't turning there for some emergency business and if he had to u-turn he would have changed over to the left lanes and made a u-turn. I think this was a case of bored/pissy cop.

lol damn whats everyones issue with the TS? Or his truck?

I maintain my vehicle, pay tag, insurance, and follow road rules to a T, so I think I should be able to travel on the roads without harassment.

Crazy idea, huh. What country are you from?

EVERYONE who is as proper as you are should travel without harassment.

I've gotten harassed by cops many many times...for NO fucking reason.

I started a thread about lifted truck in WR and Mayberry. It escalated pretty quickly from there.
is it a nazi truck? iiiiis it?
1FOhmQm.gif

I started a thread about lifted truck in WR and Mayberry. It escalated pretty quickly from there.

Nah tell the truth.

You made a thread bragging about getting your truck kitted out and then said it should be illegal to kit out your truck after the fact.

Thats some Jon Jones level of bitchassery.

Gonna snort a 7 inch line of coke but tell on some weedheads.

Nah tell the truth.

You made a thread bragging about getting your truck kitted out and then said it should be illegal to kit out your truck after the fact.

Thats some Jon Jones level of bitchassery.

Gonna snort a 7 inch line of coke but tell on some weedheads.

Wut? Bro, I barely even have a "lift" or any kit on there.
I was making a thread about guys who basically get custom frames, driveshafts, etc.. and absolutely new suspension systems not designed by manufacturers lifting up trucks to insane heights well over 1.5ft-2ft of their stock height. You can make a homamade trailer but even that needs to be inspected in most states. And most of the truck lifting is being done in garages without any high tech testing. I think it's a concern, but if nobody else has a problem I don't either, so I will be lifting some more.

Wut? Bro, I barely even have a "lift" or any kit on there.
I was making a thread about guys who basically get custom frames, driveshafts, etc.. and absolutely new suspension systems not designed by manufacturers lifting up trucks to insane heights well over 1.5ft-2ft of their stock height. You can make a homamade trailer but even that needs to be inspected in most states. And most of the truck lifting is being done in garages without any high tech testing. I think it's a concern, but if nobody else has a problem I don't either, so I will be lifting some more.

Fact is your shit aint stock and you got the attention you had wished onto others.

You deserve no sympathy.

You didn't even get pulled over? Yeah that shit is irritating, but it was a lot more irritating when I was younger and would get pulled over every time for no reason except my age.

This cop is probably posting the same story on one of his cop forums about you, only the story is much different.

Back