Opinion Today's Anecdote of Why I Don't Care for Cops: Fakeout Pullover

grizzard2bid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I'm driving to my business. Some local cop pulls behind me. No worries, all my stuff is registered, insured, lights work, no problemo. Always signal, don't speed. Tails me for about 5 minutes, then slightly slows down and turns on his lights as if lighting me up, I turn to the side, this dickhead casually drives by and turns into a small street. Me being slightly off my GPS, I turn same way as he does and I see this douchewagon casually make a U-turn and he keeps heading same way. So, he's again behind me and I make sure to put up a bird so he can know I know what the POS did. He switches lanes and no longer tails me.

Swine gonna swine.
i5rRQb0.png

Last edited:
Sounds like your White privilege saved your ass here.

Man get this bullshit up outta here.

Ole fake ass Zack de la Rocha

How the fuck you mad cause you DIDNT get pulled over?!!

I remember being 4, and my mom telling me the world does not revolve around me.

I remember being 4, and my mom telling me the world does not revolve around me.

You like cops punking you out?
The guy wasn't on a call. He made a U-turn on a small street and kept heading same way as he was before. Had I not fcked up with my GPS I'd think he was on a call. But he wasn't.

Fuck your truck

It might have been the problem- cop was triggered by the offset. And it's not even Cali-bro style. I mean, it will be in a couple of months when I add 2'' spacers and another 3'' of lift, but as of now, it's not attention whoring.

So, he's again behind me and I make sure to put up a bird so he can know I know what the POS did

that's a sherbro translation for "i gave him a sideways dirty look and the second he looked at me i looked away."

that's a sherbro translation for "i gave him a sideways dirty look and the second he looked at me i looked away."

I put up a bird twice but it was in the cab. I still have factory tint on my window, so I'm sure he saw it. It was daytime.

Obviously, I wouldn't test my luck and pull my window down to flip him off. I use some restraint and common sense.

I still think cop is POS for faking out drivers like that.

Man get this bullshit up outta here.

Ole fake ass Zack de la Rocha

How the fuck you mad cause you DIDNT get pulled over?!!

loooooooooooooooooool

White.

Privilege.

If I was him and the cop drove away...I would feel pretty stoked.

#Iwouldappreciatesomepriviledge

loooooooooooooooooool

White.

Privilege.

If I was him and the cop drove away...I would feel pretty stoked.

#Iwouldappreciatesomepriviledge

I maintain my vehicle, pay tag, insurance, and follow road rules to a T, so I think I should be able to travel on the roads without harassment.

Crazy idea, huh. What country are you from?

It might have been the problem- cop was triggered by the offset. And it's not even Cali-bro style. I mean, it will be in a couple of months when I add 2'' spacers and another 3'' of lift, but as of now, it's not attention whoring.

If you had some real nuts you’d add a few more inches on that bad boy.

So I'm driving to my business. Some local cop pulls behind me. No worries, all my stuff is registered, insured, lights work, no problemo. Always signal, don't speed. Tails me for about 5 minutes, then slightly slows down and turns on his lights as if lighting me up, I turn to the side, this dickhead casually drives by and turns into a small street. Me being slightly off my GPS, I turn same way as he does and I see this douchewagon casually make a U-turn and he keeps heading same way. So, he's again behind me and I make sure to put up a bird so he can know I know what the POS did. He switches lanes and no longer tails me.

Swine gonna swine.

That’s his reward for having to deal with actual crackheads.

Try putting yourself in his position for a week.

ummm have you thought he got a call and someone closer was able to take it. Why do people think everything always revolves around them?

Back