Today marks my 10th Anniversary on Sherdog

Smashandgrab

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
My "relationship" with all of you is my longest to date. Not sure whether to celebrate the milestone or kill myself.

Seriously, though, you folks are alright.

10 years!

Wow, congrats!

That's bigtime!

tumblr_mw8h9tn6bN1r60h6bo1_250.gif

may you have a 50 year celebration, not sure if good or bad

Do we congratulate or insult you? Since I'm not sure...

...good job, asshole.

Congrats!

My own 10 year anniversary on sherdog is sometime within the next 5 weeks, but unfortunately I don't know the exact join date, because my original account has been banned for over 9 years now and cannot be searched. If you look at old threads in which I had posted in with that account, such as "I saw BJ Penn at the airport after UFC 63" my old account (Tbonetron) is in there, but it shows up as a "guest" or something, it won't show my exact join date or post count. But I know that it was August 2006 that I made it.

Edit: I wonder if Dragonlord or Cool Hand Luke can use their new "admin" powers to resurrect a long dead account.

Last edited:
What's the 10 year gift? Pin? Watch?

IMO, dude should get a plat sub.

My "relationship" with all of you is my longest to date. Not sure whether to celebrate the milestone or kill myself.

Seriously, though, you folks are alright.

Yeah, what about me? I joined in 2006 too. I have a higher belt. This thread is now about me.

Last edited:
Holy shit! I just noticed we both joined on the EXACT same day, 10 years ago. Wtf...

Last edited:
Back