Today marks my 10th Anniversary on Sherdog

kill myself

latest

My "relationship" with all of you is my longest to date. Not sure whether to celebrate the milestone or kill myself.

Seriously, though, you folks are alright.

holy chit. me too.

time to go do the right thing.

LkARIDr.png

Congratulations!

I joined in 2009, a few more years before I become a Sherdog HOF'er

cant imagine this joint without you bruv youre the heart and soul
ghniwfR.gif

My "relationship" with all of you is my longest to date. Not sure whether to celebrate the milestone or kill myself.

Well at least you only have 8k posts

I almost at 10 in only 2.5 years :(

whenever a mate goes on a date i always give him some advice on relationships based on what ive learned off the gooner
haha, that's funny.

Yeah, I've made tons of mistakes, but I've also had success, a lot of game is trial and error and calibrating to situations. You live, learn and grow as you go.

haha, that's funny.

Yeah, I've made tons of mistakes, but I've also had success, a lot of game is trial and error and calibrating to situations. You live, learn and grow as you go.
Nothing wrong with that bruv at least you're having a crack, you're a legend around here

congratulations.

Congrats! So much time wasted here. 1.5 more years for me

haha, i know what you mean! i'm almost there, myself. and the sentiments are mutual lol.

I should be given non-platinum poll creating options for my length of tenure here.

pfft, I'm on 11th, nobody greeted me

I'm so lonely

Back