Today I met Conor McGregor

Codpiece

Not afraid to care
@Gold
Reaction score
Obligatory Shoop Templates at the bottom - BWR

Dear mods: This is a thread fulfilling my long overdue obligations for losing a bet in USFC 15 (see https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-need-4-conor-fans-where-are-yo-guys.3812029/ ). Please do not move this thread to the wasteland until I have received my full measure of deserved humiliation, and @myjohnson9 has had a chance to comment in the thread. Thanks in anticipation.

EDIT: sorry guys, looks like pictures aren't working so well. Going to try to reformat so nobody misses out. Thanks for your patience.

Over the past several years I have been a staunch supporter of Conor McGregor as a fighter. Whilst his personal behaviour has been poor, at times reprehensible, I feel he brings something unique to the sport. His approach to fights, his style in the Octagon and the buzz he creates for events he headlines make him compelling viewing for fans and detractors alike.

Today a truly amazing thing happened: I met Conor McGregor.

It started like any other dreary Monday. The alarm went off too early, I really wasn’t ready for another week of work. But something felt different, as though something momentous was imminent. On a whim, I put on my favourite lucky pink shirt (
Pink Shirt.jpg
) and stepped out my front door to attack the week.

Things did not get off to a good start. Clients were being difficult, business targets for the prior week which had been met did not produce the desired outcomes and had been raised, everything was taking far too long. In fact, before I realised it was mid afternoon and I was way behind both in time and results. And that’s when it happened.

As I was walking past a bottleshop on the way to meet a client, I saw through the corner of my eye a crowd gathered. Peering through the window I could see they were surrounding a diminutive figure, phones in hands, taking photos and begging for any form of acknowledgement, a nod, wink or smile. The figure was instantly recognisable to me. It was none other than Conor McGregor himself, promoting his Proper 12 whiskey!

I could not let this one in a lifetime opportunity pass by. Client be damned, I waited dutifully for my chance to pose for a picture and spend a few blissful seconds with the great (tiny) man. At last my turn arrived and, suddenly struck by a bout of nerves, I shuffled forward for a picture. He didn’t move an inch. “I see stiffness”, I joked lamely, to no response. His professionalism and positivity were unreal. Even when I hurriedly whispered a chiding for his dolly-throwing and asked how he had allowed Khabib to easily crush him, he merely smiled and looked straight into the camera.

All too soon our time was up. Those brief, magical moments will be a memory I treasure for the rest of my life, or until senility takes me. I hope you enjoyed my story and photos.
Conor 1.jpg

Conor 2.jpg

A few brief points:

- I do not usually wear sunglasses indoors. Such people are usually wankers. There was quite a bit of afternoon glare coming in the shopfront so they were necessary. Remarkably, Conor was unphased.

- I am not as fat as the pictures make me appear. I look bigger around the midsection as I have had to wear a bulky brace due to a long-term back injury. Just how does a tampon salesman injure his back?

- Manlet confirmed! - Conor is much shorter than his claimed height. No way is he 5’8. I am 177cm, a little less than 5’10, and I was considerably taller than him.

- @myjohnson9 I am so sorry this took as long as it did. You’ve been very patient, and for that I thank you. Jesus loves you buddy!

Templates by @bigwaverider

codpiece.png
codpiece-looking-down.png
codpiece-pouting.png
added some kissing lips to this one
codpiece-kissing.png

Last edited:
Posting in an already legendary thread.

Fuck me runnin. A new low.

@Codpiece You are a legend. And you look sick in that t-shirt. Takes a strong man to pull off a lesbian t-shirt.

Might have been better to just delete your account bro.
nope, I would never welch.

I was actually just going to take a nice photo at the beach, then this Proper 12 promo started with the Conor cutout and it felt like destiny.

At least now we know what an awesome lesbian looks like next to a dwarf leprechaun

What the fuck?

You got to meet Conor? Im jell

Also. Prepare to be shooped into Bolivian.

Back