Today’s fights...

holy fucking cringe, what a bum fight.

funnily enough logan didn't look like a complete retard in the first 2 rounds, he'd beat CM punk.

Logan Paul went to state in wrestling once in Ohio, combine that with his striking that wasnt a complete embarassment, I agree I'd take Paul over 2 years at Rufus CM Punk

With the amount of subscribers they each have
Logan,Ksi,Jake and Deji I’m actually kinda suprised it’s as low as it is.

It’s almost a million PPV buys right now but damn between them they have almost 60 million subscribers on their channels.

As pointed out, most all of their fans are probably younger than 20 years old. They don't pay for PPV, they sniff out twitch streams and other free sources. I'm impressed it sold as much as it did, only older people are keeping PPV alive.

There are loads of people watching for free on Twitch (and other avenues, I'm sure) though. Over half a million on just one of the many channels. The PPV model can't survive much longer with such easy access to free streams these days

viewer bots ftw

wait is this the suicide forest guy??? lol hes fighting in a boxing match ?!?!

lolol I guess youtube beef is real lol, props for following through with fisticuffs

holy fucking cringe, what a bum fight.

funnily enough logan didn't look like a complete retard in the first 2 rounds, he'd beat CM punk.

Round one and two should have been 10-8 rnds.

But Logan clown d too much, it seems like he could have done whatever he wanted in round one and two and then either gassed from too much of a cut and not a long enough camp after not working out cardio for so long.

OR that ILLEGAL shot AFTER the bell hurt him. Seemed like there was a switch thrown right after that and Logan had Zero energy.

In Rnd one and two he was faster and better technique, and lost it all somewhere.

most likely the youtube fight between the cringy douches.

man i hate these youtube celebrities.
me too. was just talking about this with a co worker. Can't remember who she mentioned, but some of these youtubers make money for just being stupid and lucky.

Will, tonight's UFC card really only has a couple of fighters in it who actually belong in the UFC. It is a garbage quality level card. I don't even know why UFC attaches their name to shit like this.

Agreed. Don't care about this card at all and already in bed.

<41>

With the amount of subscribers they each have
Logan,Ksi,Jake and Deji I’m actually kinda suprised it’s as low as it is.

It’s almost a million PPV buys right now but damn between them they have almost 60 million subscribers on their channels.
The official YouTube stream for the bout hovered around 773,000 viewers, according to The Verge. Those viewers paid $10 to watch on fight. However, The Verge notes that many watched pirated streams of the fight on Twitch or Periscope. The site estimated that more people watched the match illegally. On top of that, over 15,000 tickets were sold to attend the fight, according to BBC.com.

The official YouTube stream for the bout hovered around 773,000 viewers, according to The Verge. Those viewers paid $10 to watch on fight. However, The Verge notes that many watched pirated streams of the fight on Twitch or Periscope. The site estimated that more people watched the match illegally. On top of that, over 15,000 tickets were sold to attend the fight, according to BBC.com.

I saw it over 850 viewing on the bottom of my screen iirc at one point, but wasn’t Harping on it just a notice out of the corner of my eye. So I can’t say for sure but that’s what I remebered.

Anyway, I saw multiple people saying they had 350k+ on their twitch streams so it is highly possible more people pirate watched it than payed.

Kinda shitty if you ask me, these guys went out and spent real money on trainers, training , travel etc etc so if you wanted to watch it you should at least poney up the 10 bucks.

I mean I heard it costs a cool million just to have Micheal Butfer say “lets get ready to rumble” each time he does it.

Even the UFC is to cheap to have Mike and get Bruce instead lol.

With google add revenue, it does ponder the question.

If these guys had each allowed each other to have thier camera guys live stream it to their own channels, would it have gotten more views and made more money??

But the coverage would have been much shittier now that I think about it so I’m glad they didn’t.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back