Today’s fights...

It’s trash boxing but for some reason I’m watchig it. I’m slightly entertained, or just still stoned.

Will, tonight's UFC card really only has a couple of fighters in it who actually belong in the UFC. It is a garbage quality level card. I don't even know why UFC attaches their name to shit like this.
This is nonsense.

It’s trash boxing but for some reason I’m watchig it. I’m slightly entertained, or just still stoned.

I’m watching to see if Logan has any real standup.

He has said he wants to fight in the UFC and he has a wrestling background.

Let him take out CM Punk if his stand up is any good at all and he can take a punch

most likely the youtube fight between the cringy douches.

man i hate these youtube celebrities.

As retarded as that fight will be it actually might have a decent impact on ufc viewership because if just 10 percent of their combined toddler audience starts watching ufc it will add an additional 3.6 million fans which im sure had something to do with dana having ksi on that panel before the fights a few months back during international fight week.

{<huh}

it might only help them for a short time. Brock comes back and saves this "sport" again = new fans.

a few months later and their numbers are dogshit again.

wait ... do you really think that UFC is still some underground shit? lmfao.

Don't really care.

Justin Gaethje is fighting, I'm tuning in.

Just saw a vid of the weigh ins. That Logan guy is massive and ripped.

3 weeks training and he's a top 10 LW in the UFC.

Yea you’re right. I just think it’s crazy it’s as big as it is and is doing these kind of views.

With the amount of subscribers they each have
Logan,Ksi,Jake and Deji I’m actually kinda suprised it’s as low as it is.

It’s almost a million PPV buys right now but damn between them they have almost 60 million subscribers on their channels.

Fill me in on the Logan Paul vs KSI thing, asking for a friend. What's that about?

It's a 2018 thing...
You don't want anything to do with it trust me

I'm from
Manchester and its all I've heard about all week

I'm watching the youtubers now on twitch. Free.99 is all it costs me. Main event is about to start..

Why are so many people hating on people settling beef in the ring with gloves?

Just saw a vid of the weigh ins. That Logan guy is massive and ripped.

3 weeks training and he's a top 10 LW in the UFC.

He’d fight at 170 MAYBE , he wrestled at 170 in high school and looked pretty drained at weigh in at 190

Probably 185 but he’d need to put a little weight on maybe.

With the amount of subscribers they each have
Logan,Ksi,Jake and Deji I’m actually kinda suprised it’s as low as it is.

It’s almost a million PPV buys right now but damn between them they have almost 60 million subscribers on their channels.
There are loads of people watching for free on Twitch (and other avenues, I'm sure) though. Over half a million on just one of the many channels. The PPV model can't survive much longer with such easy access to free streams these days

Last edited:
holy fucking cringe, what a bum fight.

funnily enough logan didn't look like a complete retard in the first 2 rounds, he'd beat CM punk.

I'm not familiar with Logan Paul but, give him credit for having the balls to get into a fistfight with someone while a ton of ppl watch.

Back