To those who liked the GoT finale, check in...

I actually learned HBO offered 10 episodes each the last 2 seasons.

The showrunners wanted to go on to Star Wars and that is why everything was so condensed. They were already checked out.

Such a shame that one of the greatest series of all time went out with a whimper like this.

I don't even have a problem with the story arc - Dany turning Hitler, Jon killing her and the mute, Bran becoming King. What I have a problem with is HOW they got there. Way too abrupt and out of character. Don't like how Cersei and Jaime were killed so anonymously either. Felt so... anti-climactic.

Were these the original show runners or did these guys come on board?

Weird too how HBO gave these guys free reign on how many episodes they wanted to do. You’d think HBO would make them sign a contract beforehand to do a certain amount of episodes per season.

idk. three eyed raven before bran was a targ bastard. I don't think it said that in the show but i think it did say his name.

SJW raven trying to hand it all back over to the natives?

I think the final, general consensus... is issues with the velocity or ‘rate of change’ in character psyche/motives... not so much the altitude or final outcome of ending.

I think the final, general consensus... is issues with the velocity or ‘rate of change’ in character psyche/motives... not so much the altitude or final outcome of ending.
I have beef with the outcome. And Ben Shapiro sums it best.

I only watched one episode ever and it was the finale. Seemed fine to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back