To those who are optimistic about Trump being president - tell why

At the lowest level, he's not known to be a globalist. So if I was a betting man and I saw one candidate is a sellout globalist who dresses like Chinese dictators and hates white culture, and the other likes America but might have some whacky ideas, well I'll bet on the second option. Because at least there is a CHANCE he might be a good president. Whereas we KNOW Hillary would be a shit president who sells America out.

So many good replies in here.

I'm not optimistic about Trump, I am hopeful, which I think are two very different things.

Optimistic means I think the outcome is likely.

Hopeful means I think an outcome is possible.

I think Trump will help our economy.

I think Trump will bring back some more rights.

I think Trump will not pick these leftist, globalist judges.

Trump won't praise Islam and bring in hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees.

Trump will help heal the racial divide that was worsened by Obama the last 8 years.

Belief in action, and not ideology.

Not a career politician.

Have you read the fucking forum at all this past year?

Or did you follow his campaign at all?

He will legalize crack , ban every non white from america and i do mean pure white, blue eyes blond hair none of that italo american brunette bullshit. HAIL TRUMP!

He will legalize crack , ban every non white from america and i do mean pure white, blue eyes blond hair none of that italo american brunette bullshit. HAIL TRUMP!

Drunk poster recognized. We can smell our own.

Hey did you see this? How is this not an act of terrorism? Especially after the Berlin attacks... fucking crazy

@ripskater

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-du...t-men-mostly-muslims-150853894--politics.html

And why is Hakiim spokesman for our DHS???
Obama cares more about Islam than he cares about protecting our country.

This move also strikes me as another F U to Trump and Trump voters that didn't go along with all of Obama's globalist, Islamic, open border plans.

Obama cares more about Islam than he cares about protecting our country.

This move also strikes me as another F U to Trump and Trump voters that didn't go along with all of Obama's globalist, Islamic, open border plans.
What can be done? It doesn't look good rip...

He knows the best words.

Back