To everybody that are delusional about Cain JDS 4

It'll happen cause I don't see anyone at HW beating Cain or JDS. JDS will have to do much more to earn another shot though. But if he doesn't show that he's adding more dimensions to his game, there's no point in giving him another shot. He has to be able to do something other than defend the takedown and knock guys out. Cain has the deadly combination of a well rounded skill set and lethal finishing ability, backed up by unrelenting cardio. JDS simply doesn't have enough tools to deal with a fighter like Cain if Cain fights smart and takes away his one way to win.

a 4th fight bet them is possible, but after 2-3 yrs. or until there are no contenders left

Looking at the UFC heavyweight division, I think it is highly likely they fight again. Cain will fight Werdum next, and I would imagine that the winner of Barnett/Browne will be next in line. It is kind of wide open after that. It will be interesting to see who they give JDS next. They kind of have to keep him away from their younger prospects, but if he wrecks another top 5 hw, he will be right back in line for another shot. If Cain loses it would shake up the whole division, but we may have another Rich Franklin case with JDS, where he couldn't beat the champ, but was good enough to beat everyone else. I just hope some new contenders (legit) emerge in the upcoming year.

I'm sure they will have a 4th match in the future. But, it won't be because the UFC is looking for the big money. It will happen if JDS beats a few top contenders. And, if he's smart, he'll work on his wrestling and grappling, and be more prepared.

THIS FIGHT never should have happened at this point in time.

Was anyone expecting the third fight to be different than the 2nd with so little time in between?

Did anyone think JDS would develop the wrestling or cardio or clinch game to a level where he wouldn't get mauled by Cain again .... in 10 months?

They should have left WAY more time before the rubber match based on the dominance that we saw in the 2nd fight. This was pointless.

and for the love of god can Cain fight some new opponents?

He hasn't fought anyone besides JDS and Bigfoot since 2010. It will be 2014 before he fights again, so 2011, 2012, 2013 three years of fighting the same two guys, come on?!

All the kings horseman. .......

2013-10-20100246.png

THIS FIGHT never should have happened at this point in time.

Was anyone expecting the third fight to be different than the 2nd with so little time in between?

Did anyone think JDS would develop the wrestling or cardio or clinch game to a level where he wouldn't get mauled by Cain again .... in 10 months?

They should have left WAY more time before the rubber match based on the dominance that we saw in the 2nd fight. This was pointless.

and for the love of god can Cain fight some new opponents?

He hasn't fought anyone besides JDS and Bigfoot since 2010. It will be 2014 before he fights again, so 2011, 2012, 2013 three years of fighting the same two guys, come on?!

Agree with all this... spot on.

The problem is, even with the rubber match being so soon, the UFC was able to sell the fact that JDS had finished Cain. "If he did it once, he can do it again" was the mentality with the fight being so soon.

Even though the fight was probably too soon, this PPV will probably have some pretty good numbers. Hell, you could headline these two in 4-5 months from now and it would probably sell well. It wouldn't be good for the sport, the advancement of the heavyweight division, etc... but it would probably sell PPVs.

Holy shit, a 4th fucking fight. Woooooow. Best HW division in MMA my ass.

He'll need at least 3 wins in my opinion. I don't want to see that thrashing again.

And this is why JDS has to cut to LHW via Mike Dolce or something

otherwise we will see him crushing contenders and losing to champ which won't be as appealing as fake hype the UFC might build on the likes of Travis Browne.

From Ali2013champ, I think he is right

" Forrest griffin was 240 ish fight nights just sayin...

according to Brazillian sources Magalhaes was 108 kg one week before

Rumble johnson was cutting over 30 pounds to make welterweight...

JDS drops 10 pounds and make easy cut with 25 pounds of water...

GSP is 194 fight night at WW

Barao is 157 fight night at BW...

now tell me JDS can't drop 25 pounds"

I want JDS at LHW. JDS might be a champ there and fake contenders at HW will make it look better. end of story

That would fuckin' awesome.

no it's done cain has jds's number UNLESS jds goes on a good win streak with at least 4 wins in a row wiping top contenders. if they do fight again it's going to be at least 2 years down the road.

Most likely one of them will lose a fight to someone that no one will expect them to lose to before they end up fighting again.

If Cain and Dos Santos keep winning it is possible they have a fourth fight at some stage.

And this is why JDS has to cut to LHW via Mike Dolce or something

otherwise we will see him crushing contenders and losing to champ which won't be as appealing as fake hype the UFC might build on the likes of Travis Browne.

From Ali2013champ, I think he is right

" Forrest griffin was 240 ish fight nights just sayin...

according to Brazillian sources Magalhaes was 108 kg one week before

Rumble johnson was cutting over 30 pounds to make welterweight...

JDS drops 10 pounds and make easy cut with 25 pounds of water...

GSP is 194 fight night at WW

Barao is 157 fight night at BW...

now tell me JDS can't drop 25 pounds"

I want JDS at LHW. JDS might be a champ there and fake contenders at HW will make it look better. end of story

It'd funny if Cain followed JDS down to LHW just to fuck with him.

It'd funny if Cain followed JDS down to LHW just to fuck with him.

lol

Imagine JDS becomes champ at LHW and they sell Cain vs JDS 4 as a super fight

with motto something like : "Final Clash of Titans" or someshit

I'd pay to watch

Back