To everybody that are delusional about Cain JDS 4

ArinBerk

White Belt
Reaction score
Wow all you guys forgot who you are dealing with. UFC always does the big money fight and they will find a way to promote the 4th fight within 2 maybe 3 years. Sure Cain will be the rightful favorite but the match is going to happen.
cain-vs-junior.jpg

These guys fight twice a year. So ok cain fights Werdum and Barnett, and after that they will give him kind of easy fights in Browne and Miocic. If cain and jds beats their next 3-4 opponents (and thats the most likely scenerio) sure they will have to fight once more. Some dummies are saying 10 fights for Jds before a title shot. Gtfo with that bs this isnt fw or lw, there arent new contenders rising everyday, the only new guy I can think of is Mondragon, and he wont be able to curl his way into the title shot.
1383653_10151941502406276_897376018_n.jpg

The only way that the rematch wont happen within 2 years is if Jds starts losing to other guys.
And you know what the funny thing is. Everyone that is saying that JDS should never fight Cain again now. YOU WILL DO A COMPLETE 180 IF HE GOES ON A KO TEAR LIKE HE DID BEFORE THE CAIN FIGHT This forum and the sport as a whole is filled with emotional fans, so wont be that surprising to see new JDS 2.0 hypetrain kind of threads in a year or two.

tl;dr, this aint fw, not enough contenders, they will rematch in 2 3 years, outcome will probably be the same.

And this is why JDS has to cut to LHW via Mike Dolce or something

otherwise we will see him crushing contenders and losing to champ which won't be as appealing as fake hype the UFC might build on the likes of Travis Browne.

From Ali2013champ, I think he is right

" Forrest griffin was 240 ish fight nights just sayin...

according to Brazillian sources Magalhaes was 108 kg one week before

Rumble johnson was cutting over 30 pounds to make welterweight...

JDS drops 10 pounds and make easy cut with 25 pounds of water...

GSP is 194 fight night at WW

Barao is 157 fight night at BW...

now tell me JDS can't drop 25 pounds"

I want JDS at LHW. JDS might be a champ there and fake contenders at HW will make it look better. end of story

Agree. I hope they wait at least 2 years but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if part 4 happens even sooner. The HW division just isn't deep enough and JDS is way ahead of the rest of the pack.

I do think JDS could make the cut to LHW if he wanted to (although it would be a hard cut, it would be doable). I wouldn't be surprised if he does and I would love to see him against some of the top guys there, especially Jones. But I kind of think he will stay put and just work his way back to another title shot with 4 or 5 wins that aren't even close against top 10 opponents.

otherwise we will see him crushing contenders and losing to champ which won't be as appealing as fake hype the UFC might build on the likes of Travis Browne.

I want JDS at LHW. JDS might be a champ there and fake contenders at HW will make it look better. end of story

That would be his smartest move but I do not see him going that route. ALways wondered why he never made a cut to LHW, he could easily destroy the roster and give Bones a good fight.

This is way they need to weight in before they enter the ring, people would be fighting at their natural weight, and would reduce gassing. What kind of training or lack of training do these guys do that they have to lose 25 pounds to make weight. Makes this into a joke.

That would be his smartest move but I do not see him going that route. ALways wondered why he never made a cut to LHW, he could easily destroy the roster and give Bones a good fight.

frank-mir-headphones.gif

Cain's wife is a very beautiful woman.

And I don't wanna see a fourth fight for at least 2 years.

Seriously any other pics of Cains wife. Deff best looking wife in all of UFC.

JDS can get to LHW like Lombard moved from MW.
Jones is taller than JDS for fuck's sake.

Cain himself said it isn't out of the realm of probability. He said it won't happen for now, but he will likely fight Junior again. At the end of the day, the fighters have to agree to the fight, and Cain has made it clear he won't say no if Junior makes it back to the top again.

Wow all you guys forgot who you are dealing with. UFC always does the big money fight and they will find a way to promote the 4th fight within 2 maybe 3 years. Sure Cain will be the rightful favorite but the match is going to happen.
cain-vs-junior.jpg

These guys fight twice a year. So ok cain fights Werdum and Barnett, and after that they will give him kind of easy fights in Browne and Miocic. If cain and jds beats their next 3-4 opponents (and thats the most likely scenerio) sure they will have to fight once more. Some dummies are saying 10 fights for Jds before a title shot. Gtfo with that bs this isnt fw or lw, there arent new contenders rising everyday, the only new guy I can think of is Mondragon, and he wont be able to curl his way into the title shot.
1383653_10151941502406276_897376018_n.jpg

The only way that the rematch wont happen within 2 years is if Jds starts losing to other guys.
And you know what the funny thing is. Everyone that is saying that JDS should never fight Cain again now. YOU WILL DO A COMPLETE 180 IF HE GOES ON A KO TEAR LIKE HE DID BEFORE THE CAIN FIGHT This forum and the sport as a whole is filled with emotional fans, so wont be that surprising to see new JDS 2.0 hypetrain kind of threads in a year or two.

tl;dr, this aint fw, not enough contenders, they will rematch in 2 3 years, outcome will probably be the same.

What Caiv vs Jr II and III have shown is that there is too big a gap between their skill levels. A 4th fight just wouldn't sell well. Cain is just that much better.

Oh wow! A 4th fight.....

I can't wait....

Let's just have them fight overand over.

Kill me now.

Junior didnt make any good adjustments for Cain III, and he was able to pull off a better performance.

JDS needs to go train somewhere else, i know he can beat Cain if he makes the right adjustments.

Jds will have to win atleast six fights in a row by knock out or submission before the fourth fight happens. Or Cain will lose the belt and jds wins it and defends against Cain.

Here you go guys

Mr-+-Mrs-Cain-Velasquez-410x550.jpg

image.jpg

Michelle-Borquez-Velasquez-Cain-Velasquez-wife-picture.jpg

Tab%C3%BA-Cain-and-Michelle-Velasquez-inside-5.26.1-588.jpg

I'm glad if I was able to help with your "research" :icon_lol:

TS is correct. Unless Junior starts losing to other contenders, there most def will be a 4th fight. Interested to see how DC could factor into this.

What Caiv vs Jr II and III have shown is that there is too big a gap between their skill levels. A 4th fight just wouldn't sell well. Cain is just that much better.

You are thinking it as if the 4th will happen in a week. Sure last two showed that Cain is a better fighter, but in a year or two everyone will forget it or say that this is JDS 2.0. If Jds goes to a new camp and starts koeing people left and right like he does, then the rematch will happen. Sure there is a skill gap between them but the one between them is much much tighter then the gap between them and rest of the fighters.

Considering they have fought 3 times in less than 2 years, and JDS has been dominated in every round since the first fight, 2-3 years is probably the quickest they could sell a rematch. They very well could fight again, but UFC needs to build JDS up as a potential contender again. A rematch in a year won't have the same appeal as the last 2 rematches.

Back