To all the Ronda Rousey fans...

hydro481

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
ssshhh.jpg

Lets see if she can defend as long as rousey first.

sad to see ronda go, but the writing was on the wall. She was mentally broken way before the fight, and that horrific fight plan.....

All of them?
That's like Dana, Joe and Edmond

sad to see ronda go, but the writing was on the wall. She was mentally broken way before the fight, and that horrific fight plan.....
If by "horrific fight plan" you mean "No plan at all", I agree 100% with your comment.

How do you expect them to be any more silent than they already are?

I don't hate lioness, just sad to see a truly great fighter go. Ronda just blocks way too much with her head these days <{boneytears}>

Ronda bless, was a fan from start to finish, you will be missed

Thank you Ronda fans, you can always look back and take pride in knowing you were the first group of fans that made Sherdog complete shit. Before you it was only partially garbage. True pioneers.

Woeful performance. I said it all along. Nunes would bury her. The way she has acted, I'm sorry but she deserved this life lesson...

Whatever happened to @dmtpanic

He used to make 3 new threads a day about Honda. Haven't seen him since the Holly kick KO.

What part of Rhonda's plan involved getting tko'd in 48 secs? @Gorbag

Just remember, people actually believed she would besmirch Floyd Mayweather.

Wait, Ronda's fans didn't actually think she would win today, did they? Because this was a very lucrative day for anyone who knows what they are looking at.

"LUL", it's like you were in the cage beating the shit out of her yourself.

Ronda bless.

47535853.cached.jpg

<33>

In a way I was, all of us that were fighting the good fight were in spirit. I had my 2 week old baby in my hands and I was this close to spiking her on the carpet like a football I was so amped. Fortunately I'm not a psychopath and kept my faculties.

Back