To all the Ronda Rousey fans...

In a way I was, all of us that were fighting the good fight were in spirit. I had my 2 week old baby in my hands and I was this close to spiking her on the carpet like a football I was so amped. Fortunately I'm not a psychopath and kept my faculties.
<escalate99>

In a way I was, all of us that were fighting the good fight were in spirit. I had my 2 week old baby in my hands and I was this close to spiking her on the carpet like a football I was so amped. Fortunately I'm not a psychopath and kept my faculties.
<{MingNope}>

As for myself...I thought I was going to go ape shit like I did when Holly knocked her out. But the strange thing was...I was in complete silence. It was like I witnessed something so majestic and beautiful I could not express myself...

200_s.gif

Why do fighters put their finger to their lips after winning it's ridiculous

:icon_lol:

Nice.

Seriously. Where you guys at?

@ortizgnp
@War Pig
@freaky
@Gabe
@FEDORRULEZ
@chardog
@LiLoMMA
@Gorbag

Get your bitch asses in here and eat that crow! Good luck re-grouping on this one :icon_lol:

And as for the other side, I also haven't seen @Concrete Whale.

I'm guessing he orgasmed himself into some kind of ejaculate induced coma. Likely won't come to until tomorrow.
I posted plenty last night brah.
Uh, yeah, Ronda was not impressive last night.
She is still kewl tho

It doesnt matter...ssssshhhhh

yea it does, dont try to discredit 7 title defenses ronda had. Nunes can get knocked out her next fight if all we know. Learn to respect other fighters that made way for others = Ronda.

yea it does, dont try to discredit 7 title defenses ronda had. Nunes can get knocked out her next fight if all we know. Learn to respect other fighters that made way for others = Ronda.
Im not discrediting Ronda at all. You are the one trying to take away from the moment of Nunes by bringing up old news.

I never said she's gonna be like GSP or Anderson Silva, she'll be alright maybe win the next few fights maybe she'll end up like Holly Holms, who gives a shit WMMA is garbage anyway.
Good for you. Now keep wasting your time posting about something you think is garbage, loser!

I don't think ronda was mentally broken. If the Holly fight had never happened, ronda might have made 96 seconds. ronda's problem wouldn't have been a problem that would cost her the fight against the majority of the top ten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back