To all the geniuses who i've argued with leading up to the fight

Put this on your resume... Or just print it out and go be a broker of power.

Put this on your resume... Or just print it out and go be a broker of power.

I will use it when i apply for my next job as president of the world

"The oracle of Sherdog has arrived, and he is going to take care of you, my baes"

TS, do you see any irony that in your post to show that you were disrespected for being a white belt, that you act like the stereotypical white belt?

TS, do you see any irony that in your post to show that you were disrespected for being a white belt, that you act like the stereotypical white belt?

I don't know what the stereotypical white belt is like, i haven't been here that long, but for the most part it mostly looks like a lot of people with lots of posts thinking they have some sort of superior knowledge over people having spent less time on this forum.

It's very condescending, and to break through the noise and to actually get heard, you have to cut through the politeless and speak more directly and to the point -And if that is provoking, so be it.
If i can provoke someone into a discussion, that's preferable to just being shrugged off, to me, because of some bullshit post count.

Looking back though at my posts, i can tell you that i would certainly have worded myself a little differently now, than i did 6 months ago.

So your critique is partially valid i would say, but does not change the main point i was and are making (correctly, imho)

So anytime a douchebag predicts the winner he should make a "I told you so" thread....

How old are you? 8?

So anytime a douchebag predicts the winner he should make a "I told you so" thread....

How old are you? 8?

Anytime someone is adament they are right about something, to the point of betting and generally taking it to a low level, and insists on bringing it back up after the fact, then yes, it should be brought up, and they should be held accountable and to face the fact that they were wrong.

How else would you change things?

Or do you just want to accept that that's just the state of things and there is nothing anyone can do to change the culture, no matter what?

If so, that's very defeatist.

I correctly predicted 1 of 2 possible outcomes! Fuck you world! How does my ass taste bitches! I'm the greatest!

giphy.gif

(spare me the "actually, a draw or DQ makes it 4 possible outcomes, so...")

I don't know what the stereotypical white belt is like, i haven't been here that long, but for the most part it mostly looks like a lot of people with lots of posts thinking they have some sort of superior knowledge over people having spent less time on this forum.

It's very condescending, and to break through the noise and to actually get heard, you have to cut through the politeless and speak more directly and to the point -And if that is provoking, so be it.
If i can provoke someone into a discussion, that's preferable to just being shrugged off, to me, because of some bullshit post count.

Looking back though at my posts, i can tell you that i would certainly have worded myself a little differently now, than i did 6 months ago.

So your critique is partially valid i would say, but does not change the main point i was and are making (correctly, imho)

In 6 more months you won't make stupid threads like this one and then try to defend it against everyone telling you how stupid it is.

I correctly predicted 1 of 2 possible outcomes! Fuck you world! How does my ass taste bitches! I'm the greatest!

giphy.gif

(spare me the "actually, a draw or DQ makes it 4 possible outcomes, so...")

Except i predicted not only the ultimate outcome, but the way in which the victory would be achieved, and why, straight against the consensus.

Call me nostradamus, and bow.

..Or come back with something cleverer than "50/50 WOW" when that is not the case, nor is it the point i am making, which clearly went over your head entirely.

Have a nice day.

Those awkward white belt days.

In 6 more months you won't make stupid threads like this one and then try to defend it against everyone telling you how stupid it is.

Maybe, but that's part of learning, and your suggested outcome is far from certain.

The same thing could be said about your post, and posts. Does that mean you should just stop posting untill 6 months from now? What about when the 6 months are up, surely after another 6 months your thoughts will have changed again?

Ugh, what a conundrum, huh bud?

Maybe, but that's part of learning, and your suggested outcome is far from certain.

The same thing could be said about your post, and posts. Does that mean you should just stop posting untill 6 months from now? What about when the 6 months are up, surely after another 6 months your thoughts will have changed again?

Ugh, what a conundrum, huh bud?
No, I don't have your conundrum. Just you. Your first step toward forum maturity would be showing the strength to walk away from this thread.

I doubt you're ready for that step.

In 6-12 months I predict you'll be banned

Congrats TS, I predicted the same thing.

Too bad I don't need to get on your level of showboating.

so TS you created a thread just to start an Internet fight??
Stop-Drinking-Alcohol-EB__512_album.gif

Wasteland---boom

Back