To all the geniuses who i've argued with leading up to the fight

Hey guys I made a thread right after Pettis lost to Guida that Pettis would be world champion.

AM I COOL?

Wait til TS loses his cherry. That thread will be gigantor!

True, but I think a Sherdog poll had 75% or something betting Cormier would win. Oblivians even bet on him.

To be honest I though Cormier would as well, since he ragdolled Hendo. Good pick up.

Lol how much did Oblivians lose?

You worked hard and you earned this TS. You go get yours.

I have no idea what you're going on about. Don't care either.

I don't think Cormier will take Jones down more than once in the entire fight. And that 1 takedown will be after several failed attempts.

Jones is too long.

You will see very quickly, and obviously, that a massive frame is not something you can toss around. A bulky, fatty blob is much easyer to trip. It's just physics.

..Jones by humiliation. And you can quote me on this aswell

Want to do an account bet on that, sigma?

whatever that is, yes. How do we do it?

I have no idea, but if you just get a mod to delete the account of whoever is wrong, that is fine by me.

Although having 26 posts, you will probably just make another one..but that's alright.

If a mod sees this, then please quote him & delete the account of the loser. Remember, anything other than humiliation & you lose.

While the line of humiliation would be a subjective one for either of us, i will agree to those terms.

Exciting :)

i will bring back this thread after Cormier schooled Jones for 5 rounds, or maybe KO him.

Look what i also found xD

Look what i also found xD

Well aren't you a special boy! Print this treasure out and have mum put it up on the fridge next to your macaroni New Year's picture. I'm sure she'll make you a nice snack of cookies and milk too! What a little darling.

Super cool and edgy picking the champion and favourite and being right once. You're clearly some sort of Nostradamus.

Well somebody's hungry for attention.

I used to make bold predictions all the time and also felt proud whenever I proved "those god damn Sherdoggers wrong", but eventually I came to realize that a huge majority of those said bold predictions went horribly wrong and, when stating them publicly, revealed that I didn't truly understand the multifaceted and somewhat random nature of MMA, effectively making me look like an idiot even if I got something right.

Congratulations for stating the obvious, attention whore.

Back