TNA: 2002 a few questions

Is there a week to week buy rate listing for the weekly ppvs? disco inferno just said they were up 22% and I tend to think the opposite is true of everything Glen gilberti says.

Joey Ryan?
The johnsons. They were the original team managed by mortimor plumbtree. They wore flesh colored body suits and masks and had a weird s&m relationship with plumbtree. Bizarrible. It was bizarre and it was terrible.

Dear God. I watched aj styles vs Raven and it had no less than 4 ref bumps and still ended in a double pinfall.

40 weekly ppvs in you have sandman, Raven, Saturn, new Jack, and now a one off for MIKE AWESOME? E C DUB indeed

Just got to #50. I am thinking about doing YouTube reviews of each giving time stamps for what to look at because no one should watch Russo hit disco inferno with a rubber baseball bat.

So got to ppv#10 today...the question I have now is has anyone been paralyzed in the x division? Also, I love Jerry Lynn. Everyone reading this should listen to his podcast with Mikey whipwreck.
Jerry Lynn is the shizz and anyone who thinks otherwise can suck a fart. A wet, greasy fart.

Jerry Lynn is the shizz and anyone who thinks otherwise can suck a fart. A wet, greasy fart.
Jerry Lynn has the charisma and star pressence of a wet, greasy fart.

Skill doesn't mean anything if you can't get people to give a "shizz".

Jerry Lynn has the charisma and star pressence of a wet, greasy fart.

Skill doesn't mean anything if you can't get people to give a "shizz".
While he is verging on steve blackman levels of charisma; I feel like his work rate and ability to make Justin Credible look passable in 2003 show that he really wasn't just another little guy. Also I feel like Jerry probably got in his own career's way by being a great wrestler. This means making others look like world beaters. He is very 123 waltman in that regard.

I had no idea that Saturn showed up there.<45> still not as bad as having Sabu wrestle in 2019 though.
He gets a good pop. He is booked strong to start; then there is a "gauntlet for the gold" aka royal rumble match where ric stiener is there for one night and stiffs everyone but it really hurt saturn's pull because he just eats it with zero offense. The booking is seriously worse than 99 wcw...not 2000 though.

So my journey has ended as impact + has asked me to subscribe because there was an issue with my payment. There isn't any problem with my bank account...it just got 7.99 a month richer because slap nuts couldn't figure out recurring payments....and that is how my tna experience should end.

So my journey has ended as impact + has asked me to subscribe because there was an issue with my payment. There isn't any problem with my bank account...it just got 7.99 a month richer because slap nuts couldn't figure out recurring payments....and that is how my tna experience should end.
<Ned01>
now time to check out the current product where Disco Inferno is their top heel.

Just got done with the third weekly ppv.

1. Who is Don west?
2. What was Joel gertner doing in TNA?
3. Was Scott Norton busy when TNA formed?
4. Was anyone excited to watch this?
5. How did this business model work for 2 years with no TV?

This new podcast answers a lot of questions about early TNA.

TNA uploaded their first ever PPV. Worth it alone just to watch them open with 3 of their biggest stars (Jarrett, Hall and Shamrock) all come out 1 by 1 and bury the main event battle royal for the NWA World title as a stupid way to crown a champ.

- NASCAR drivers get a big pop as the scary black heel confronts them.

- Toby Keith sings about putting boots in terrorist asses a year after 9/11 as the crowd goes nuts

- AJ Styled jobs to Jimmy Wang Yang dressed as Elvis

- Midget hardcore wrestling

- Ed Ferrara grew out a full long dreadlocks!?!

- Mickie James in the underwear battle royal

- The Infamous Wrestling Penises

Shit, stopped what I was doing this morning to watch this, surprised by the sound quality.

-Trevor Murdoch/Stan Dupp looking like a young Dustin Rhodes.

-Guess Daffney was a basketcase as I'm surprised she never became more than she did.

-Ron Killings/R-Truth/K-Krush has barely aged.

-Ed Ferrara sucks ass.

-Jeff Jarrett is insufferable.

-Chris Harris coulda been a big deal but kinda blew up once he went to WWE.

-There's a young James Storm, maskless Abyss as Justice, wanna be Scott Steiner, the Wall/Malice is jacked.

Interesting seeing where some of these people wound up.

Last edited:
Shit, stopped what I was doing this morning to watch this, surprised by the sound quality.

-Trevor Murdoch/Stan Dupp looking like a young Dustin Rhodes.

-Guess Daffney was a basketcase as I'm surprised she never became more than she did.

-Ron Killings/R-Truth/K-Krush has barely aged.

-Ed Ferrara sucks ass.

-Jeff Jarrett is insufferable.

-Chris Harris coulda been a big deal but kinda blew up once he went to WWE.

-There's a young James Storm, maskless Abyss as Justice, wanna be Scott Steiner, the Wall/Malice is jacked.

Interesting seeing where some of these people wound up.
I've not seen this show in a few years but if I recall, Del Rios gets one of the biggest reactions of the battle royal because people legit thought it was scott steiner.

Edit: nah i just rewatched it and it wasn't that big. But seriously, he has the Superman logo and even the same sunglasses. Wtf

Back