TMZ: UFC FIGHTERS SPEW HATRED, RACIAL EPITHETS 'Cholo Gangsta'

the bloody head of the Org is a racist sexist bigot, athletes aren't expected to be smart, the guys running shit are.

elbows up side to side

would love to see conor in an ADCC match w/ shinya aoki

"Hatred"? The two men spewing the alleged "hatred" don't even consider it that. I bet when they shake hands post-fight TMZ doesn't show it. Wonder why?

After el chapo is done lopping off heads he is known to provide for impoverished villages. Wannabe mcdingleberry should have been aware of this.

TMZ just trying to generate clicks. From SoCal myself and cholo isn't used as a slur or derogatory term. It's just a subset of one culture. It's comparable to calling someone a hipster or a bro. Just a culture of dress, style, and carrying oneself. Can't really say that Diaz has the same style that a Cholo would, but he's maybe somewhat similar in attitude.
I'm cheering for a fight that isn't dog shit and either over in three minutes or a complete and utter snooze fest.

I am picking Conor though. Nate has no KO power. He doesn't pose a takedown threat. He won't do anything to bother Conor's lead leg. He hasn't been training since December. This is the easiest fight Conor could have gotten. Nate needs to pray this hits the ground and he locks in a sub. If not, it's going to be a long night.

Anyone who mentions the Johnson fight needs to realize Conor presses and MJ doesn't. MJ leads with kicks, utilizes basic movement to stay on the outside and tries to pit-pat. Conor will push forward. Diaz is very hittable. I expect him to get dropped with a body shot while trying to Stockton slap him.
I see Conor countering Nate comin in to swarm with punches. I'm not sure Conor will push forward. But possibly use leg kicks, to keep Nate away. If it does hit the ground, Nate could get a sub from the bottom tho.

They should take a gander in their own comment section on a post that has anything to do with a person of color

So shes clearly not Mexican. The point is last names can't tell you where people are from.
Honestly, I missed all the context. Yours was just the last comment and I had that as a trivia question last night (and got it wrong). You are correct, Diaz is a common name in most Spanish speaking cultures.

yes, Spanish descent..
Mexicans are Native Americans mixed with Spanish blood. Cubans are natives Americans, Africans, and spainish mix.

Diaz, Llamas, Tito Ortiz are Mexican. Romero and Lombard are Cuban.

Honestly, I missed all the context. Yours was just the last comment and I had that as a trivia question last night (and got it wrong). You are correct, Diaz is a common name in most Spanish speaking cultures.
No problem

TMZ is a cancer that needs cutting out of mma

ITT: people who are have
never been around cholos
or likely; the effects of
multiculturalism in general

Back