TMZ: UFC FIGHTERS SPEW HATRED, RACIAL EPITHETS 'Cholo Gangsta'

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC FIGHTERS SPEW HATRED, RACIAL EPITHETS 'Cholo Gangsta'

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/24/conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-ufc-fight-video/#ixzz419U7Y7m6

UFC champ Conor McGregor called Nate Diaz a "cholo gangsta from the hood" in one of the most hate-fueled pre-fight press conferences ever.

Nate said everyone in the UFC -- including Conor -- was on steroids. Conor went nuts and said he was absolutely not.

Nate, who's stepping in at the last minute to replace the injured Rafael dos Anjos in UFC 196 on March 5th, was goaded by Conor, who said Nate "makes gun signs with the right hand and animal balloons with the left hand."

Conor was referring to Nate's side jobs to make money. Conor was quick to add he's now a millionaire who shops on Rodeo Drive.

You have never seen this kind of hatred.

It's still real to me damn it!

Nate is conflicted by his past and trying to help kids.

Someone should shit talk him.

... WOLF TICKETS.

CHA CHING!

racecard.jpg

TMZ is the best. Always bringing top kek popcorn asap with the headlines to match.

I dont even know what a cholo is lol

I dont even know what a cholo is lol

A cholo is term implying a Hispanic male that typically dresses in chinos (khahki pants), a wifebeater sleeveless teeshirt or a flannel shirt with only the top buttoned, a hairnet, or with a bandana around the forehead, usually halfway down over the eyes. Cholos often have black ink tattoos, commonly involving Catholic imagery, or calligraphy messages or family names.

Cholos often drive low riders.

Are the diaz brothers even of mexican descent? Always thought they were just a couple of white guys. Then again there are some white ass hispanics

Good god that interviewer has a disgusting shrieking shrill voice.

OMG this is so bad for the UFC...I bet their numbers will go down now tee hee

Who are you cheering for in this one? and who are you picking?

I'm cheering for a fight that isn't dog shit and either over in three minutes or a complete and utter snooze fest.

I am picking Conor though. Nate has no KO power. He doesn't pose a takedown threat. He won't do anything to bother Conor's lead leg. He hasn't been training since December. This is the easiest fight Conor could have gotten. Nate needs to pray this hits the ground and he locks in a sub. If not, it's going to be a long night.

Anyone who mentions the Johnson fight needs to realize Conor presses and MJ doesn't. MJ leads with kicks, utilizes basic movement to stay on the outside and tries to pit-pat. Conor will push forward. Diaz is very hittable. I expect him to get dropped with a body shot while trying to Stockton slap him.

Are the diaz brothers even of mexican descent? Always thought they were just a couple of white guys. Then again there are some white ass hispanics

The last name "Diaz" didn't tip you off?

TMZ just trying to generate clicks. From SoCal myself and cholo isn't used as a slur or derogatory term. It's just a subset of one culture. It's comparable to calling someone a hipster or a bro. Just a culture of dress, style, and carrying oneself. Can't really say that Diaz has the same style that a Cholo would, but he's maybe somewhat similar in attitude.

Conors a dick

"oh nate teaches kids BJJ and takes bike rides with the elderly while I spend money on Rodeo Drive"

So Nate is a decent human being and youre rubbing shoulders with Caitlyn Jenner and Dr Phils wife.

What are the donut like things you dip in chocolate sauce then???

All race baiters will be deported under the beneficent reign of His Trumpness.

Back