TJ vs Dodson, premature stoppage?

What have you guys watched after he tried to stand up? He flopped all over the cage and fell over again. Was not a premature stoppage he couldnt stand straight for for a few minutes after.

After the way Dodson besmirched Bedford on TUF, its understandable why Herb was so quick on the trigger...dude can inflict crazy damage even with a few seconds

Was a bit early, but a merciful stoppage

at the time, tj wouldve lost the fight eventually but that stoppage was premature.

Herb dean... what do u expect? He was at the peak of his rediculous at this point in time

Absolutely it was. I'm sure if Dean watched the video after he'd agree, but from his vantage point it probably looked a lot worse than it was.
Still, he got rocked hard and refs are imperfect people who do the best they can. Shit happens, ya gotta grin and bear it. TJ did, and now he's champ.

What have you guys watched after he tried to stand up? He flopped all over the cage and fell over again. Was not a premature stoppage he couldnt stand straight for for a few minutes after.

I recall that as well. You people have goldfish memory. Just because TJ dethroned Barao, all of a sudden, every lost on his record needed an excuse. Sherdog amazes me...

I can see the argument both ways however he was wobbly for awhile after. Either way, Dodson hits like a truck

what have you guys watched after he tried to stand up? He flopped all over the cage and fell over again. Was not a premature stoppage he couldnt stand straight for for a few minutes after.

this, right fuckin' here!

why people suddenly bring this fight now

The way he fell looked pretty bad. I can understand why Herb stopped it. As others mentioned, he was pretty wobbly for a while afterwards.

Back