TJ vs Conor at 150 catch weight.

TJ can barely handle Cody's power. Conor would beat knock him silly.

TJ can barely handle Cody's power. Conor would knock him silly.

@PROlogic why dont you add these gifs to you gif bank??

"whos the 50-0 boxer and whos the 0-0 begginer"
That line was seriously blurred in the fight

Under no circumstances should the 49-0 boxer have ever struggled against the 0-0 boxer as much as he did.

Embarrassing of mr. So-called TBE

I can tell you one thing, TJ would never ever have had the same success against Floyd lol

TS, the idea sounds good, as TJ has a lot more tools. Size, tho, make it very hard for TJ. Its kinda the same with Conor fighting AS. AS would tool him like a puppet. TJ may try agreesive moves followed by TDs and this could really confuse Conor, but i can see him eating a left and kissing the mat in R1.

More tools is arguable

Kicks are secondary to TJ just like how kicks are secondary to Conor

The only thing TJ has on Conor is wrestling but it's not like he uses his wrestling often

Regardless of size, skill for skill Conor is far superior

It's nothing against TJ. Read all my threads praising TJ. TJ IS AMAZING. Conor is simply operating on another level in MMA compared to everyone else

lol oh jesus christ really?

please stop, conor sleeps TJ.

Who knew Alex Jones had a sherdog account haha; )

It's a conspiracy! Do you have the documents?

Yeah, Floyd the fighter who ducked and cherry picked his whole career who hated to even lose rounds, just suddenly let his rival, an MMA fighter, hit him 113 times across 8 rounds and win 4 of 8 rounds on showtimes own scorecard heading into the 9th

It was all apart of some grand master plan to please the same fans who Floyd never once cared about and had called out many times before

I mean just look at the way Floyd "purposely" missed every punch in this entire combination because he "wanted" the "MMA fighter" to make him look foolish

2vhvjer.gif

Clearly Floyd is the best actor on earth and needs to be given an Oscar for his believable performance in getting beaten up by Conor for the first half of the fight, only to win it in exciting fashion for the fans

Goodness you are delusional lol: )

GM_20170919_215755.gif

^ You know TJ would never be able to do that to Floyd even in his dreams

Here was the fact of the matter
converted.gif

There is no debate to be had. Conor is the most legitimately truly elite skilled boxer in MMA championship history

No it would be like TJ getting finished by Dodson...oops...; )

Conor out CLASSED a much bigger Nate just 5 months later. Why ignore that?
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Nate btw is a much better boxer then anyone TJ has ever out struck

TJ is amazing but he actually got knocked out ON THE FEET, by Dodson who's much worse then Nate.

Meanwhile Conor has never been out struck on the feet and or dropped while facing and beating much greater strikers then anyone TJ has ever fought

@markg171 @MescalineDreams

My good friend who is a massive boxing fan and is extremely knowledgeable about the sport said Connor and Floyd was a glorified exhibition match that looked more like sparring. He - much like everyone else - didn't take it that seriously.

You might honestly be the only who one who takes it seriously.

people underestimate the smaller, more technical guys. Who knows what would happen

On Sherdog there only exists 200 kilos of fanboys obsessed with size.

If a fight between them would occur and a catch weight at 145, I would favour TJ. He is the more complete fighter and have the better cardio.

In more recent news you can only look at boxing and Loma. He will always be the smaller fighter beating the taller guys.

And for those who have been in the fight game for a longer period than the start date of TUF, there was Changpuek Kiatsongrit. A guy kicking the living ass of the bigger guys.

You come in a thread ABOUT CONOR, and talk shit to a guy that brings up Conor......................in a thread about Conor

do you realize how stupid you seem? oh.......wait.............."ScarfaceJR" it all makes sense now

I come into the thread to mock ts' claim of putting a bw against a lw.

So I'm not supposed to call out excessive sick riding when I see it? You must be on mcnumbnuts knob too. It's crazy how many mma fans are closet homo's.

You come in a thread ABOUT CONOR, and talk shit to a guy that brings up Conor......................in a thread about Conor

do you realize how stupid you seem? oh.......wait.............."ScarfaceJR" it all makes sense now

So I'm not supposed to call out excessive sick riding when I see it? You must be on mcnumbnuts knob too. It's crazy how many mma fans are closet homo's.

There it is, the exact same juvenile response you ALL ALWAYS resort to. "nuthugger" "dickrider" "fanboy"

About as creative and intelligent as a rock

There it is, the exact same juvenile response you ALL ALWAYS resort to. "nuthugger" "dickrider" "fanboy"

youre so fucking boring and basic, I had to tell you 3 times

You ain't saying nothing dude, just keep glossing over the fact that you and your homie dick ride another man.

Being a fan is one thing, you defending another person's dickriding is just sad.

You ain't saying nothing dude, just keep glossing over the fact that you and your homie dick ride another man.

Being a fan is one thing, you defending another person's dickriding is just sad.

I'm actually down for fights like this. People make too big a deal about size. Speed matters too, and TJ is faster than Conor. Would be OK with seeing this fight.

Sunday threads after a ppv always brings the Wasteland laughs....

UNBELIEVEBLE POWER
8Vpa4x3.jpg

I love that gif. It perfectly shows that there are levels to this shit. One guy being a grandmaster and the other being a total novice in comparison. Floyd had figured out Conor a 100% by that point.

Except Conor is the most technical boxer and striker in UFC history and is exceptionally mind blowingly fast for his size, plus while having exceptional timing...

So it's like there are no avenues against Conor...

Conor is faster than you and has better timing, and way more skilled with superior IQ.

Conor truly is from the matrix and trying to figure out Conor is like trying to figure out the most complex of quantum physics possible
Your posts are solid but please stop with the unnecessary words by referring to Conor like he's some kind of a deity, an epitome of perfection. You come across as a nuthugger, no offense.

I love that gif. It perfectly shows that there are levels to this shit. One guy being a grandmaster and the other being a total novice in comparison. Floyd had figured out Conor a 100% by that point.
Didn't even blink...

I point out and mock how you guys can only responded with THE SAME EXACT TIRED THING EVERY SINGLE TIME...

and what do you do?

SAY THE EXACT SAME THING! AGAIN!

Fucking dead. How old are you ?

If all variants of nuthugger/dickrider/fanboy etc were banned words on sherdog autists like you would literally never post again

I point out and mock how you guys can only responded with THE SAME EXACT TIRED THING EVERY SINGLE TIME...

and what do you do?

If all variants of nuthugger/dickrider/fanboy etc were banned words on sherdog autists like you would literally never post again

What more do I need to say to a "man" that is absolutely fanatical about another man?

Once again you ain't saying nothing.

and what do you do?

What more do I need to say to a "man" that is absolutely fanatical about another man?

And who the fuck is you guys? I'm my own person dumbass.

If they were to fight at 145lbs TJ would win. His footwork is too good, his attacks are too diverse, he's too quick and Conor would be drained. At 155lbs, Conor might be too big. At 150lbs who knows. TJ is a way more talented fighter though.

And who the fuck is you guys? I'm my own person dumbass.

You are a fascinating mix of autism and tourette's

Back