TJ vs Conor at 150 catch weight.

Except Conor is the most technical boxer and striker in UFC history and is exceptionally mind blowingly fast for his size, plus while having exceptional timing...

So it's like there are no avenues against Conor...

Conor is faster than you and has better timing, and way more skilled with superior IQ.

Conor truly is from the matrix and trying to figure out Conor is like trying to figure out the most complex of quantum physics possible
what the fuck is wrong with you???

Conor is way too big lol. Did you see how much bigger he was than Alvarez? Conor struggles to make 145 ans TJ has said he can make 125 no problem.

The 2 best boxers in the UFC going at it, I like it. The bigger man wins.

Conor is way too big lol. Did you see how much bigger he was than Alvarez? Conor struggles to make 145 ans TJ has said he can make 125 no problem.
Alvarez is a big LW. There is more to size then height

Here is what Wonderboy had to say about training with Alvarez for Alavrez's fight against Conor

"He's a big dude, man," Thompson said. "I didn't realize how big he was. We trained last night and he must be walking around like what -- 180? That's only like, five pounds less than I am."

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...-say-180-pound-alvarez-not-shaken-by-mcgregor

Alvarez by all sources out weighed Conor by 15+ pounds on fight night

Size is irrelvant to the discussion too. Conor is far more skilled. If they were the same size Conor would still wreck TJ

@PROlogic why dont you add these gifs to you gif bank??

FilthySeveralDuckbillcat.gif

"whos the 50-0 boxer and whos the 0-0 begginer"
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

UNBELIEVEBLE POWER
8Vpa4x3.jpg

Hahaha please UFC, let TJ come up and fight Conor. You know he needs the money. And I need to see a snake stomped to the ground.

i just came here to think about Conor McGregor for a second amongst others thinking about Conor McGregor. Thank you.

Hahaha please UFC let TJ come up and fight Conor. You know he needs the money. And I need to see a snake stomped to the grown.

Conor has had a baby and has been living a caviar lifestyle for the past 2 years.

I don't think he's going to be this killer like he was when he comes back.

If you strapped me to a chair and put a gun to my head, I will be forced to pick TJ
Rip

Size is irrelvant to the discussion too. Conor is far more skilled. If they were the same size Conor would still wreck TJ
its obviously not irrelevant as you're the only one here who took op serious when op is litterally suggesting they should fight despite the massive size difference

TS, the idea sounds good, as TJ has a lot more tools. Size, tho, make it very hard for TJ. Its kinda the same with Conor fighting AS. AS would tool him like a puppet. TJ may try agreesive moves followed by TDs and this could really confuse Conor, but i can see him eating a left and kissing the mat in R1.

Conor has had a baby and has been living a caviar lifestyle for the past 2 years.

I don't think he's going to be this killer like he was when he comes back.

If you strapped me to a chair and put a gun to my head, I will be forced to pick TJ

Good. Let me shoot you when poor TJ beats Aldo's record.

TJ is good but Conor is on another level.

And there it is. The "full-retardism" sherdog is so well known for

You're level of dickriding is insane. Dee should be jealous
You come in a thread ABOUT CONOR, and talk shit to a guy that brings up Conor......................in a thread about Conor

do you realize how stupid you seem? oh.......wait.............."ScarfaceJR" it all makes sense now

Back