@Green
Reaction score
Not who you think will win

The first fight i was very much cheering for TJ

But this time around, i don't really mind who wins

Tough choice, But TJ

Cody is such a dumb d*ck.

Dolla-Dolla Billashaw, of course.

Surely no one actually wants the retard to win, do they?

Surely no one actually wants the retard to win, do they?
I know one guy..

l1BgRMel7UPmGDHAQ.gif

I want Cody to win and think he wilkl. Not a fan of TJ (but I do love watching him fight technique wise)

It's the kind of fight where I don't really know. Last fight I thought I was rooting for Dillashaw, found myself kind of rooting for Garbrandt because I like his fighting style, but then when Dillashaw knocked him out I didn't mind so...

People say Dillashaw is a snake, but looking at his wife he seems to be loyal to his family and value people by more than just looks. Not saying she is ugly but he could get somebody very beautiful by societys standards if he was shallow

if tj wins, he fights cruz. if cody wins, either another rematch or fights cruz again.
so i cant really say whom i want to win. its all the same to me.
i just want thoese fights to be exciting/entertaining.

TJ.
Don't care for Cody's hot-headed antics (though I do appreciate his fighting style) and I dont feel like this immediate rematch was warranted. If there was a fight or two in between, I would be on board with the matchup.

If Mike Perry got fans....
I'm a fan of Mike Perry....

Anyone who get's made to do the best impression of the booty dew by Kenneth McNeil and stopped in 4 rounds get's my vote.

Or maybe that makes me a Kenneth Mcneil fan.

I don't care either way, I just want to see a good fight!

Cody so we can see the trilogy.

This is such a high level MMA match up - the grudge beween the two adds to it. Rarely do you get two top tier fighters that genuinely dislike each other that go for it every time they step in the cage. AND they're both in their prime. AND it's for a legitimate, non interim belt?!

Don't take it for granted. These fights don't come around very often.

TJ, I respect his work ethic and his tenacity. There isn't many 2 time champions. The way he bounced back from getting hurt and hearing the crowd say fuck you TJ to storm back and put Cody down was awesome. I watch ufc Dillashaw vs Garbrandt 1 pretty often when going on a run.

Not who you think will win

The first fight i was very much cheering for TJ

But this time around, i don't really mind who wins

Neither, they’re both asshats.

Back