TJ v Cody - Who do you Want to Win ?

TJ, I respect his work ethic and his tenacity. There isn't many 2 time champions. The way he bounced back from getting hurt and hearing the crowd say fuck you TJ to storm back and put Cody down was awesome. I watch ufc Dillashaw vs Garbrandt 1 pretty often when going on a run.
I completely forgot about them chanting that. They were like a wrestling crowd but going for the wrong guy lol

TJ because he should already be cementing himself as the BW GOAT but has some questionable decisions fucking with his legacy.

I want him to win, defend a few times and really be the actual BW GOAT, even though no matter what he does, fanboys will argue Snoozinator is the GOAT of BW.

TJ because he should already be cementing himself as the BW GOAT but has some questionable decisions fucking with his legacy.

I want him to win, defend a few times and really be the actual BW GOAT, even though no matter what he does, fanboys will argue Snoozinator is the GOAT of BW.
Amen!

I think if Cody wins this time the already epic feud will be even bigger.

Then again, I also wanna see the snake/mouse super fight, but I’m not counting on it.

not much rooting interest really, but i'll go with TJ b/c i cant stand those alpha male dickheads.

Don't like either but I dislike TJ even more so... I hope Cody wins but will most likely root against him in his next defense provided it isn't against TJ.

Dolla-Dolla Billashaw, of course.

Surely no one actually wants the retard to win, do they?
lqad6YE.gif

Tj

I was out of the loop for a long time and didn’t see any of the back story between them, training with bang made me root for him the first time and I felt like (at least the way it was displayed leading up to the fight) TJ was the better person.

So that’s who I’m going for.

I’d also like to see if he could really cut down and fight MM, if so that proves he’s fighting above his weight class he could be in, and makes me route for him even more.

TJ. It was his fight with Baroa, Chad's fight with Aldo, and Chris's fights with Silva which got me into watching MMA regularly. I was actually a fan of Garbrandt, until this whole overdone beef between the two. The stint of TUF made me really dislike him. TJ may be inwardly cocky, but he pretty much keeps it to himself, and overall, he has a unique and entertaining fighting style.

i would LOVEEE to see a BRUTAL double KO! im not even kidding either.

Not who you think will win

The first fight i was very much cheering for TJ

But this time around, i don't really mind who wins
Cody.

Then Cody does not give TJ a rematch and all TJ fanboys will be pouting and having hissyfits...
TJ then will be forced to face Cruz while Cody invites DJ to challenge for his belt, showing TJ how it is done.

Cody. Deep down, he strikes me as a better human.

Go TJ.

Neither would win a popularity contest where I am concerned, but Cody's a genuine douchebag asshole while TJ's just clueless about how to be likeable, so gotta pull for Dillashaw in this match up.

Cody. Deep down, he strikes me as a better human.
Cody strikes me as a dumb human to the core. I think TJ comes off as a good guy with a very competitive spirit but who is always striving for self improvement.

Cody strikes me as a dumb human to the core. I think TJ comes off as a good guy with a very competitive spirit but who is always striving for self improvement.
Cody helped a kid battle cancer. All we ever hear from TJ is selfishness. He strikes me as a rich kid that feels entitled, even in sparring. That puts Cody well ahead in my eyes.

Back