TJ "Hey you guys"

images

He was assuming he was going to win and then push his new workout and diet system

Sorry TJ you lost me as a fan after the disgraceful way you handled that loss...
<{cruzshake}>
<codychoke>

He was assuming he was going to win and then push his new workout and diet system
LOL exactly. His bullshit kits & tracking app. What a joke. That stuff was clearly 95% marketing bullshit. I'm glad the snake lost.

I know it's got to be hard losing to Cejudo but just stay off twitter for a min TJ and relax and get your marbles back together.
Sadly his marbles didn't get scrambled enough. The ref saved him from that damage... with the "early stoppage".

Not to beat the horse further but he does not look right at this weight. He looks completely depleted. He needs to go back up to his natural weight and fight.
I agree. I'm hoping Cejudo follows him and beats him at 135.

If they rematch ASAP, TJ won't get time to fully re-condition himself to 135 weight. With Cejduo being in his head, there's a very high chance that The Messenger wins his 2nd UFC title.

I'm usually 95% in favor of most stoppages. I have no bias and I can say with clear eyes- don't blame t.j a bit for all of this. You'd even think I'm a t.j supporter cause I sincerely thought he got jobbed as champ in Cruz fight. No bias - I just calls em as I sees em. I can be accused of bias towards 1 or 2 fighters but Dillashaw not one of them.

Damn how do I get in on that?
Would not mind some extra cash
They aren’t real accounts. Almost all celebs do it. They hire a company that generates followers to make them look more popular and they can then ask more money for marketing stuff.

If he drops teh 21 year old azn kid from LA look he wins the rematch...

They aren’t real accounts. Almost all celebs do it. They hire a company that generates followers to make them look more popular and they can then ask more money for marketing stuff.

Aw man I was making a joke. And here you are getting all serious and sciency about it. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back