TJ "Hey you guys"

You guys are more concerned with undefeated records than SoS. I would rather have a guy go 8-2 in ten fights against killers than fighting cream puff matchups.
Has nothing to do with undefeated records. Both Max and Cejudo have losses. YOU are more concerned with records. You think a loss is a loss. If TJ had gone in there and lost a 5 round decision, we wouldn't be giving him nearly as hard of a time. But he got embarrassed in 30 seconds. This is way worse than "just one loss".

"I got paid a fuckload of money to end the division."

<[analyzed}>

Has nothing to do with undefeated records. Both Max and Cejudo have losses. YOU are more concerned with records. You think a loss is a loss. If TJ had gone in there and lost a 5 round decision, we wouldn't be giving him nearly as hard of a time. But he got embarrassed in 30 seconds. This is way worse than "just one loss".

It was a generalization about the forum. You putting it in bold to emphasize how you incorrectly took my point doesn't make it true. TJ lost a fight in horrible fashion. It happens to great fighters. Fucking get over it.

It just dawned on me that tj kinda remind me of this guy

matuszak-cohen.jpg

I agree Day Man, Master of the Nightman. I'm a TJ fan and I was disappointed to see he trying to peddle an exercise video after that brutal TKO. Comes off as tacky and desperate.
Is that dude also a master of karate and friendship for everyone by chance?

I’ll rather take Cejudos course he’s the better fighter.

I know it's got to be hard losing to Cejudo but just stay off twitter for a min TJ and relax and get your marbles back together.

Lol TJ is so ssssssnaky wit it

You guys be nice to DillaSnake

35201586a5f57d74b6.jpg

Back