TJ had a crazy chin last night!

Zero Concussions over 2 year span, additionally he was injured and said he didn’t do any sparring with this camp

well for concussions we can't say much because a lot of concussions happens in the training room

I feel like I've been watching him get dropped tons of times in the UFC over the years and here he comes in at 35 after suffering a KO/TKO loss and his chin is better than it has ever been before
You've never seen anything different last night than TJ has ever shown.

All of his losses are arguably bullshit. Both of his stoppage losses, he is intelligently defending himself when the fight was stopped.

He arguably won both the decisions he didn't get against Assuncao and Cruz too.

What? No way. He barely even got touched. That other dude just ran all night. And when he did engage he just spun and turned his back to Tj and got brutalized along the fence and vicious ground and pound work.
TJ ate flush knees and plenty of clean punches.

We should be talking about Sandhagen’s chin. How he survived that offensive onslaught by Tj is something miraculous. I can’t believe he even was able to stand at the end of the fight. Iron chin, iron waist, and iron legs. I hope his physical recovery doesn’t take long after this fight and even more so I hope he mentally recovers from his Rory like beating. This guy might be out for years after that beat down.

Roids bro...he gonna pop.

He delivered far more punishing. Get out. Dude was going backwards the whole time.
Who delivered far more punishing? TJ? Definitely not lol. Both of them had their moments. Sandhagen landed the better shots tho no doubt. But TJ did have that GNP situation as well. Overall it's pretty clear Sandhagen did more damage. The most damage in the whole fight was done by Sandhagen in the 2nd round. I would say he did more damage to TJ in that round alone than TJ did to Sandhagen throughout all 5 rounds. However, unfortunally fights are not won by who did the most damage. I would like it to be that way but oh well.

Reactions: Yep
Who delivered far more punishing? TJ? Definitely not lol. Both of them had their moments. Sandhagen landed the better shots tho no doubt. But TJ did have that GNP situation as well. Overall it's pretty clear Sandhagen did more damage. The most damage in the whole fight was done by Sandhagen in the 2nd round. I would say he did more damage to TJ in that round alone than TJ did to Sandhagen throughout all 5 rounds. However, unfortunally fights are not won by who did the most damage. I would like it to be that way but oh well.
Casual!

Back