TJ Grant

It's weird, isn't it... Not MMA related, but we had a 3rd baseman for the Twins years ago (Corey Koskie), he fell awkwardly; kinda stumbled backwards going after a foul ball and more or less fell on his ass... He got a concussion just from the whiplash of hitting the ground, never even hit his head... Relatively young fella, and he was never able to play again...

It's all got to be about individual physiology or something, but I totally agree it just seems really strange

Different degrees of Concussion. also and this is complete speculation place of brain injury prob has something to do with it.

Different degrees of Concussion. also and this is complete speculation place of brain injury prob has something to do with it.

Koskie's case just struck me as really strange because nothing ever contacted his head... He didn't run into anybody and his head never hit the turf or anything... Just crazy how something that looked relatively harmless could do so much lasting damage... Granted I don't know the guys history with head injuries or much else, just kind of a sad reality, I guess

Back